jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How have your experience been since you joined hub pages

1. Heart Felt Book profile image81
    Heart Felt Bookposted 7 years ago

How have your experience been since you joined hub pages

2. JulieBMack profile image59
    JulieBMackposted 7 years ago

Interesting question! So far, I think it has been great.  I ove the community.  Earning have finally starting trickling in so that gives me hope.  I think patience, time, good hubs, and interacting with other hubbers is thee best advice I can give from my time her so far!

3. profile image0
    Amie Warrenposted 7 years ago

I'm having a ball! Not making a lot of money so far, but having a lot of fun.

4. Wendy Krick profile image73
    Wendy Krickposted 7 years ago

I'm having fun at Hubpages and making money!

5. Jarn profile image72
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

It seems to be a place for people to espouse their ideas, get into flame wars, and generally pat one another on the back. It's divided into the people who seriously put effort into writing fiction stories, which sadly no one reads; people who write works on religion, philosophy, and politics, which would probably instigate murder were it done in person; people who write commentaries on more prominent articles by actual journalists, which inexplicably everyone reads; and people who go out of their way to provide new, fresh, and informative content on topics within their expertise, which tend to end up flagged. All in all, it's the best I've found online thus far... Excuse me while I go cry in the corner for the next hour.

Closed to reply

working