jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Did I get it right?

1. mommyfreelancer profile image82
    mommyfreelancerposted 8 years ago

That getting 2, 3, 4 views per hub per day is okay? In the sense that this will be enough to create some revenue??
    Thank you!

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

No, that's probably not going to create much revenue unless each of those views are clicking on adds, which I doubt.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and all but it takes a while to make money

2. Drew Breezzy profile image74
      Drew Breezzyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

takes time, patience, and a quantity of quality hubs.

2. finsofts profile image39
    finsoftsposted 8 years ago

Am getting 10 to 80 per day and no revenue..

1. wrenfrost56 profile image81
      wrenfrost56posted 8 years agoin reply to this

really each? Thats great. I have about the same as mommy freelancer and as yet I have made no revenue give it time I guess.

3. Journey * profile image89
    Journey *posted 8 years ago

I agree with Janetta. It takes quite a while to begin earning. It will also be beneficial for you to keep writing. The more hubs you have, the higher your chances of earning.

4. AEvans profile image79
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

To everyone that is new, hang in there it will definitely come it takes a little time do not worry and do not fret.smile

5. Ladybird33 profile image46
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

Thanks guys, I am seeing about 80 clicks per day, now, over the last couple of weeks and I swear it's because I have written more hubs lately (for the challenge).  These tips are great for me!

6. mommyfreelancer profile image82
    mommyfreelancerposted 8 years ago

Yes, I should have indicated that this was the impression I got from another thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/19141#post299398.

I'm hanging on, and loving every minute of it. smile

7. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 8 years ago

I guess it depends on the amount of hubs you have -

If you have 2000 hubs and are getting 4 views per each a day then that's great...

If you have 4 hubs and are getting 4 views per each per day - that isn't.

working