Does anyone here do hubbing fulltime, as their only job? :)

1. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

Does anyone here do hubbing fulltime, as their only job? smile

2. R-J-T profile image58
    R-J-Tposted 7 years ago

Well, to answear your question there are people on hubpages who earn enought to do this full-time, but I'm not sure wether anyone actually does just do this as there full time job. Most of the people who are succsesful on here also have other sources of income like there own domains etc.

If your asking this question becuase this is your goal then the best advice I can give is, the more work you put into this kind of business the more money you will earn.

Hope this helps.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Writing is my only job, but not Hubpages alone. If I put all of my time into Hubpages, I don't doubt that I could make full-time earnings on it alone, but then where would I be if something catastrophic happened to the site? No matter what you do for a living, diversification is always a very good idea, it makes it far less likely that any one event could bring your livelihood crashing down around your ears. As is, the only ways I can really lose all of my earnings are if a) I become permanently disabled to the point that I can't even type or speak, or b) the entire internet crashes.

Closed to reply