jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

Does anyone make around $400/month each month on HP?

1. sleepylog profile image94
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

Does anyone make around $400/month each month on HP?

I'm hoping to be able to one day earn at least $400/month on HP and I realise I'm going to have to write hundreds of hubs to do this. I'm just wondering if anyone still earns that much on HP since the Panda update? I'd love to hear from people who actually do earn at least that much each month.

2. Running Young profile image60
    Running Youngposted 5 years ago

I'd love to hear from other people if they can make such per month too. I am new to HP and only have 12 hubs so far. been here in less than a month or so and my earning so far. $ 0.33. lol t hanks for your question. i hope people will answer this one.

3. daisydayz profile image86
    daisydayzposted 5 years ago

Oh I would love to know if this is possible too! I've been here 9 months and the most I have made in 1 month is $39 and that was in December when a few seasonal hubs got a massive boost.

4. pradiiphira profile image72
    pradiiphiraposted 5 years ago

hey, sleepylog
    its nice that your goal for earning is high, and i am going to share a link from hubpages it is about success stories, who earns more than $1000....YES more than $1000.
    below is the link, just go through it, if you need you can contact them.
    http://hubpages.com/success

Have a bright future on HP

thanks.

1. Running Young profile image60
      Running Youngposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I believe these success stories were prior to Panda thing. It would be great if we can here from them how they are doing after Panda. Or I guess i was wrong.

2. simple-solutions profile image60
      simple-solutionsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I checked out the link which is inspiring, but I did notice that most of these hubbers invested, or have been on Hubpages for 3 or more years.  I wonder if there is anyone with a year or less on Hubpages earning a $100 or more per month?

3. daisydayz profile image86
      daisydayzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wonder if Hubpages can do an update on the same people, just to see where they are now? To see if the money is still high or if Panda hit them also.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I wouldn't say this is impossible, but not likely. There are several that have been on here for years and not even made payout. To make that kind of money you are going to have to have thousands of views per day. Good luck.

1. Seeker7 profile image95
      Seeker7posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with this. I've been here two years and I'm only now seeing extra cash coming in - not $400 though. But it is steadily increasing. I think people need to diversify a lot on the internet to make a big enough income to live on.

6. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

I have seen two persons here for less than one year and with more than a million views. They are probably making that much, but I am not sure and they will probably not answer this question. One is a gamer and also writes about ska music, the other is Indian and writes about subjects very particular to that country (like best small motorcycle in India).
    I am far from making that much but do receive a payment each month.If you only have 30 or 40 hubs, however, it is probably not going to happen. When I started out I published about one a day for the first few months. They are only now gaining significant page views in Google.
    If you want to earn 400/month, I think you need about 400-500 good hubs. I think you should be trying to publish at least one a day for the next year.
    Let the rest of us know the results!

1. mary615 profile image93
      mary615posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree, Mark.  It takes time and many good Hubs!  This is not a "get rich quick" endeavor.  It is more of a labor of love.

7. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Some people are making a whole lot more than that!  Some people make Thousands per month:

http://americababy.hubpages.com/hub/Top … ffic-Stats

8. cprice75 profile image91
    cprice75posted 5 years ago

The success stories seem to indicate that there are some people who are making not three figures, but four figures on a monthly basis. Of course, some of these stats come from before the Panda update. Me, I make about $10/month.

1. graveyard-rose profile image81
      graveyard-roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Heck, I only made a little over a dollar last month. I wish I knew how to make that, then maybe I could work on it and make 400!

9. sleepylog profile image94
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

Thank you all so much for your very insightful comments, I know now that it's possible to earn at least a few hundred dollars a month and as I suspected I will need to write quite a few more hubs before I get there. I'm aiming at 5-7 hubs a week and so far I've stuck to that.

My earnings last month (my first month of writing hubs) were $5.47. This month I'm already up to $2.02, well over double the amount I had earned at the same stage last month. So if things keep going as they are I should earn around $12 this month. Maybe at this rate I'll earn my first payout in a couple of months.

I'm not sure how that compares to other new Hubbers but I'm happy with it.

1. Running Young profile image60
      Running Youngposted 5 years agoin reply to this

how. i would say it's a success for a first month being a hubber. congrats!

10. profile image74
    ElleBeeposted 5 years ago

I am sure there are people who do, but I am definitely not one of them! I'm still trying to get my earnings to multiple dollars. I am curious to follow this question and see what people have to say.

11. truebluewriter profile image62
    truebluewriterposted 5 years ago

There probably are, but they'd have to have a lot of really popular hubs. I did some computing and i'll need around 3400 hits a day to earn that much lol. But who knows, maybe in a couple of years I'll get there.\

I also need to keep writing more hubs.

working