jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How exactly do you determine if a Hub is working, I've looked at Google Analytic

1. MimiKat33 profile image76
    MimiKat33posted 7 years ago

How exactly do you determine if a Hub is working, I've looked at Google Analytics, how do I analyze?

2. eculligan profile image75
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

I always just use the stats option for reviewing how well my hubs are doing.  Sometimes it can take a little while to start seeing results.  It shows you how well certain keywords are doing and what search engines are picking up on your hub.  I have not used Google Analytics at all here on HubPages.

3. Sullen91 profile image77
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

Hmmm, I just click on affiliate setting from the main account page, > analytics > view report > and I see my "dashboard", with the graph of the parameters I've chosen. On the side panel, click visitors, and you should see several statistics on the right, including absolute unique visitors and unique page views, etc. Those statistics are click-able and each statistic yield to a more detailed analysis of the variances by metrics such as date, hub page, etc.

You kind of have to toggle and play with the side panel a little before you see how to interpret some of the information. Beyond that, it's pretty thorough, and more so than I am curious to care for. If this was a business with real revenues and departments, it would be worthwhile, dissecting the trends and looking for patterns; as is, the tool is just overkill.

4. LOUDOX profile image56
    LOUDOXposted 7 years ago

You can apply for analytics, sign up for analytics, then paste your affilaate code in the affilate settings under my account option..
    Analytics gives you exact details of your visitors including there location ,, if they come from search engine or not and blah blah blah

5. Peter-Jan Celis profile image57
    Peter-Jan Celisposted 7 years ago

1) Hub gets traffic daily: 1 to a few Google searches and I am happy
    2) You see the products you reviewed appearing in Amazon sales (this can take a while)
    3) You could also probably check which hubs generate your Google Adsense clicks, but I don't do that.