jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how do i publish my unpublished hubs? how do i improve my content? what will hel

1. sharanya dinesh profile image61
    sharanya dineshposted 7 years ago

how do i publish my unpublished hubs? how do i improve my content? what will help?

2. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

when your hub is ready, just click on the 'publish' button

for more content try these capsules:

map - show the places mentioned in your hub

link - link to other hubs of similar content [you can enter

keywords and you'll get suggestions]
    add backlinks by clicking the 'suggest links' button at the top of your hub

amazon - list books or other items related to your topic

steve

3. shazwellyn profile image59
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

When in edit mode, take a look at the buttons to the top of the page.  You will see a button named 'publish', hit this and you are done.

Improve your content by adding pictures, videos and news capsules.  Try and get your content more interactive by adding polls and comments.  Essentially, use all the tools that Hubpages offer - it has been designed to optimize your content.

4. leni sands profile image75
    leni sandsposted 7 years ago

If you 'edit' your hubs, you will see a button clearly indicated as 'PUBLISH' just click on this button and your hubs will be published.  As for content etc., read some of talfonso's hubs -  http://hubpages.com/profile/talfonso that would be a great learning curve.

5. magzz profile image60
    magzzposted 7 years ago

Write good content article at least a minimum of 450 words.
    Submit to multiple sites or blog, Google spiders or robot love rich content article and will index such article that which will give you good rankings. Backlinks are also good for getting your article ranked high.

Here is a resource link for back links http://www.freebacklinksgenerator.com/b … page=15360

Hope this helps

working