How do I get paid for my Hubs?

1. rltaylor profile image57
    rltaylorposted 7 years ago

How do I get paid for my Hubs?

2. Coming of Age profile image60
    Coming of Ageposted 7 years ago

I'm not 100% sure if you mean how monies physically come to you, or if you are asking the broader question of how to use HubPages to generate income. In either case, the answers are available on the HubPages help section which can be accessed at the top right hand corner of your screen.

I am going to assume that you mean how are you to physically be paid....The short answer is that monies are transferred into your affiliate account as they are generated from advertisements accessed through one of your hubs. There is more information available through "help".

The following information is directly quoted out of the HubPages help section:

HubPages “royalties” provides you with an easy way to take advantage of the Internet’s top ad revenue and commission generating tools.

•You can set up affiliate accounts with Google, Kontera, eBay and Amazon. Once you hit the minimum earnings, you will get paid directly by Google, eBay, Kontera and Amazon.

•Google automatically displays ads in your Hub that are relevant to your topic.

•eBay and Amazon products are optionally featured in your Hub through capsules—you decide which products to highlight.

•Kontera contextual link ads can be turned on or off either on all your Hubs, or on a Hub-by-Hub basis.

HubPages earns its revenue from these ads, so we split the impressions with our writers on a 60:40 split (60% to you, 40% to us).

3. MikeSyrSutton profile image67
    MikeSyrSuttonposted 7 years ago

1. Write a lot of hubs on popular topics ( food, health, sports fashion, music,politics etc.
    2. Utilize ALL social networks like FB, MySpace, Twitter, and add as many friends on there as possible. Also follow a lot of people on hubpages and give them fan mail.
    3. Load your hubs with Ads.
    4. Plug them like crazy!