My hubs are being hi-jacked..can anyone help?!!

1. Marliza Gunter profile image77
    Marliza Gunterposted 7 years ago

My hubs are being hi-jacked..can anyone help?!!

On one hub I recieved 42 views from a server that is parked and up for sale..no outgoing link was found to my hub..how does the 42 views get to my hub...if I google my hubs, I will find several of my hub links in google, but if I follow the link I would get to sites that advertise parked domains or forex.  Is this good or bad?  I recon it is bad, cause it would seem to those also following the google link that this hub is unpublished and affects my overall reputation that I send people to forex ads.  And how do they do that?  Please help, what can be done?

2. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I think your best bet is to post this question in the forums and see if there is anyone there who can help. It's difficult to resolve issues like this here (in the Q/A part of hubpages) because people can only answer once and you will need to provide more info as well, such as links to google searches to show where this is happening.

3. ausis profile image80
    ausisposted 6 years ago

I agree 100% with Susana you could also shoot an email to HP admins to see if they can sort it out for you.

working