jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how do i get Amazon ads on my hub? the affiliate setting is Set, but no ads. Goo

1. sam3m profile image61
    sam3mposted 7 years ago

how do i get Amazon ads on my hub? the affiliate setting is Set, but no ads. Google's is Active,

and the hubs have google ads.

2. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 7 years ago

You have to insert the Amazon capsule into your hub and then enter the ASIN for each Amazon item you want to advertise. Then you have to press save and you will see Amazon ads for those items on your hubs.

3. NoRR4Me profile image83
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

Amazon products are not automatically added to hubs. You have to add an Amazon capsule and position it where you want products to appear.

You can type in specific product you want or you can type in keywords related to your hub topic and relevant products will appear.

4. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

Add an Amazon capsule from your edit the hub section. You will see add on on right hand upper side. Once you add it, go to that capsule and add keywords based on your hub subject and write number of ads you want it to show such as 2, 3 or 4. You can let amazon pick products based on your keyword or put specific products you want. I believe there is a video on hubpage starting tour that explains further. Good luck.

Closed to reply

working