jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I've asked a few questions about getting Amazon to work and I still haven't figu

1. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I've asked a few questions about getting Amazon to work and I still haven't figured it out I've read

heaps of stuff about it and I know it has something to do with the link not working because the link checker says fail but I don't know what to do. Almost going to give up on trying.

2. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Is this when you are trying to sign up that you get a link fail message? Make sure the + sign is in the url (as below).

http://hubpages.com/profile/Sarah+Masson

If you are still having problems, then I would suggest posting your query in the forum as more people will be able to help.

It's awkward trying to fully answer your question in this section as I can only answer once and it would be helpful to get more details about what is going wrong. For instance, is this a sign up issue or something that is happening when you are adding amazon products to your hubpages?

3. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

Thanks for answering, I've signed up and been accepted but when I do the link checker thing it says that my profile isn't linked to Amazon or something? I've been so confused with it all. I know how to get the products on my page but I don't think it's liked to me so it won't be working

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

The link checker does not work with hubpages. If your Amazon ads are showing the products it is working. You just need to check under your affiliate info that it says set.

working