jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does anyone know why, what or where the link is to open up and share a hub via p

1. skye2day profile image76
    skye2dayposted 7 years ago

Does anyone know why, what or where the link is to open up and share a hub via personal email?

I miss the link to share a hub of love via email address's? Does anyone know where it went to and why? AM I missing something here? It is not at the bottom of the page or when clicking the share button. Thank You for a quick reply.

2. SteveoMc profile image74
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

I think the easiest way is to right click on the page, select hotmail or gmail, yahoo, or mail under sharing.   The email will generally open a page in your mail and you can simply enter the contact information.

3. shazwellyn profile image55
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I think HubPages has got rid of it.  It might be because it is too spammy and people have complained, so you might need to share it via another way.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Always listen to SteveoMc, and you'll be golden, my friend.

5. Raymond Tremain profile image71
    Raymond Tremainposted 7 years ago

Yes I know skye as I asked the same question to hubs themselves and this is their reply back to me
    ....Due to the abuse of the "email this hub" feature, we have disabled it. You can still send a link to your hub by clicking the share buttonb, selecting "link to this page" and coping that link into an email.

Well I have tried this and yes it does work.

Hope you can get it to work as well

God loves all

Ramon xo