Does anyone know how to get back at the "other woman?"

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 61 discussions (84 posts)
  1. JenniOwley profile image58
    JenniOwleyposted 12 years ago

Does anyone know how to get back at the "other woman?"

I want a legal way to let everyone know what a whore this woman is that works with my husband.

2. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Well, you could always sleep with her husband

3. MelissaVsWorld profile image82
    MelissaVsWorldposted 12 years ago

In all honesty, there isn't much you can do LEGALLY to let everyone know this.  Considering she is a co-worker of his the excuse that "she didn't know he was married" wouldn't be able to be applied here.  Although I'm sure it is painful and vengeance seems as though the best option, why waste your time and energy on her?  In all honesty, it is him you should be upset with.  He is the one who broke your trust.

4. Sheila Lee profile image60
    Sheila Leeposted 12 years ago

Go to www.therevengeguy.com. He has some very interesting articles and ideas there you might get some help from.

5. profile image0
    paxwillposted 12 years ago

Your husband might have told her that he was separated or in the process of getting divorced or some other lie. I'm not condoning her behavior, she probably is a stupid whore, but I think your husband is more to blame than anyone.

6. LoriSoard profile image65
    LoriSoardposted 12 years ago

The best way to get back at her is to let her have him. If he'll cheat on you, he will eventually cheat on her.

1. MarieLB profile image74
      MarieLBposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I have long chuckled over this & bet many will too. Too long to write here but you'll work it out as a link.   hmm/womansvibe.com/after-37-years-of-marriage-husband-dumps-his-wife-for-his-secretary-what-she-does-when-he-demands-the-family-home

2. profile image0
      Shirl Urso-Farmerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Best answer ever, LoriSoard!

7. carlavk profile image67
    carlavkposted 12 years ago

Not sure if it's legal but there is a website called thedirty.com where this guy named Nik Richie posts peoples gossip on other people... leaving the gossiper anonymous, and the gossiped about completely exposed. If she gets posted in there the website is popular enough that every time someone googles her name they'll see her plastered, and exposed on that website. Not a great idea to do something like that though... guess in a sense I'm playing the devil by giving you the matches, and leaving it up to you to start the fire tongue..

8. MissFunkadelic profile image59
    MissFunkadelicposted 12 years ago

You don't. You be the bigger person.. Don't stoop to her level, pluse plans like these usually backfire onto you and make you the bad person.

9. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 12 years ago

Why be such a mouse? Aren't you mad at your husband at all? If this woman didn't even know you, then her sleeping with your husband was nothing personal toward you. I'm sure he has no feelings for this woman, which means he'll probably cheat again with someone else. If this bothers you, you should take it up with him or divorce him. I'm sorry this happened to you. It's terrible. Best of luck.

10. stricktlydating profile image85
    stricktlydatingposted 12 years ago

The woman is not the person you should be directing your anger towards. It's him. You married him and he is the one responsible for considering you in the choices he makes. 

If I were you I'd have asked him to leave his job or I would leave.  I would not want my husband continuing to work with someone he cheated on me with.  Then I would have left him. 

Cheating is a deal breaker for me in a relationship.  You don't know what stories a cheat tells a women to get them into bed either, who knows what he told her about the state of your marriage.  You may never know, so you can't blame her.  Direct your energy towards dealing with what HE did, she doesn't matter.

1. profile image51
      Merita Youngposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It is both parties fault.  I say let him go, you deserve better.Take Gloria Gaynors Song "I will Survive" as your theme song and move on.  I did and you can too.  Don't hold yourself hostage to the animosity you feel towards them.

11. SmartAndFun profile image94
    SmartAndFunposted 12 years ago

I am with LoriSoard. The best way to get back at her is to let her have the bum.

12. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 12 years ago

As everyone's said, your husband is to blame! The best thing for you to do is to divorce him and to get on with your life. You will never trust him again in any job or with any woman. You mean nothing to this woman, she has not gone against you, just gone for your husband. Whereas your husband has gone against you! I know it it hurts to hear...as the truth often does; but it's your husband who's the whore! I hope you find the peace you're looking for. All the best

MarieLBposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I am so glad that someone is seeing it how it is.  The woman does not owe the wife anything, but the husband does.  Yet it is the woman who is being besmirched and insulted and the man who is now the "victim" to be "saved"!!  Gimme a break!!

2. profile image51
      Merita Youngposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But shouldn't women respect other women enough NOT TO DO THAT?

3. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

MERITA...If we lived in an ideal world, I agree w/U. In reality, human nature prevails.It appears, the only women who honor wives, R wives who have felt the excruciating pain of infidelity. Ladies, B SURE he's single B4 U fall 4 him!! B SMART!

13. JenniOwley profile image58
    JenniOwleyposted 12 years ago

I am very mad at my husband. I don't think men have feeling for anyone but themselves. I have no doubt he will cheat again. I know it is high school but I do feel like I am in love with him. I am 41, have been married before but never felt like I really loved someone. that is why it is hard to let go, I feel so blindsided by what he did, that he could lie so good and I had NO CLUE! I would have rather been raped by a stranger.

1. profile image51
      Radtech109posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Well, now you do have more than a clue. Get over it and get over him, and stop bo-hooing. It is pathetic.

14. Levertis Steele profile image74
    Levertis Steeleposted 10 years ago

Hire a detective and pay him to devise a way to film her in the act. Send her a copy without your name on it. Tell her that you will send a copy to his wife and several social networks if she does not shape up. You have to keep this to yourself, or your husband will know and tell her that you sent it. The game is to put fear in her. She should not know who has it. Do not tell a soul because your girlfriends would find it too juicy to keep their lips zipped.

Now, if this does not cause her to behave, she is indeed a low woman, and will eventually cause your husband much regret. I advise you to insist on condoms for health safety.

1. Levertis Steele profile image74
      Levertis Steeleposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Your husband is whorish, too, if he is cheating with her. Do not carry out the threat of posting on a social network. Just bluff. If all fails, you have decisions to make.

15. profile image51
    Radtech109posted 10 years ago

Why would you care to get back at her? You need to get back at your husband. He either went after her, or he didn't say no if she went after him. I am an OW. I am single. I don't care to have a man in my life day in and day out. There are a lot of women like me. Older, kids grown, lived a life of propriety and honor to be good role models for our kids. Now we can have fun like in our single days before kids, only no fear of getting pregnant after menopause. We go for MM. Why? Because they are safe. Sure, some OW want the guy to leave his wife and marry them, but those are only the top of the iceberg. Under the water are the more numerous women who like the status quo. We don't want a man for a partner who cheats on his wife. Why would you? Leave him or put up with it if you don't wish to leave, but don't dis the OW. We didn't twist his arm and we aren't lying to anyone such as a boyfriend or spouse.

1. profile image51
      yeahyeah1972posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I cant actually believe what you have written in your comment! Your heartless and quite frankly disgusting, ok u never twisted his arm but you knew he was married, what if he has kids or going through a breakdown, women like you are vile, you make ou

2. profile image52
      Krazy66posted 8 years agoin reply to this

You are delusional if you think Married Men are safe, because their are Married Men with HIV, and Herpesviruses. That would serve you right.

16. profile image50
    friedupposted 9 years ago

I got revenge on both of them.  She had been using his tablet and forgot to log out on Facebook.  He gave the tablet to me without knowing that she was logged in.  When I discovered it, I confronted him and then started having fun on her page.  I changed all of her settings to "public" and put her on blast.  I changed her life event to "Busted" and added the date I found out and a description of what she was busted for.  I also posted his picture so that people would know the deal if they were seen together and listed all of the details that I knew.  She was seeing another man at the same time and I told my husband that he might find a world of trouble if he ran into the other guy while "visiting" her, especially since the guy now knew what he looked like.  She called my husband, mortified that her business was out there and her friends, coworkers, the other man and her church members had seen it.  I also got her email address from the page for later use.  I had access to the page for half a day before she could figure out how to get me out of it.  I later created a temporary email account and wrote her a letter about the whole affair, with a few "choice" words thrown in.  I would not have gone after her, but she was his ex girlfriend from high school and she blantantly pursued him again, even though she met me when I attended an event with him.  That is where she had gotten his phone number.  Everyone around was exchanging their info, so he hadn't thought twice about it.  She had given me a dirty look while his back was turned.  I knew that she would be a problem and I warned him, but he didn't take it seriously and thought I was being jealous.   He immediately broke off contact and changed his number.  He is still in the doghouse and trying to figure out what to do to redeem himself.

17. Sarah Dill profile image69
    Sarah Dillposted 9 years ago

Flaunt in her face how fabulous and happy your life is regardless if she is there or not. If she's going to be a slut, in the back of her head chances are she's thinking he's going to be with her, so making her think everything is fine and dandy is going to piss her off.

If you want to do something about him, leave his ass.

18. manatita44 profile image70
    manatita44posted 9 years ago

It may be easier to relate to your vulnerability; your insecurity; your anger and hate, if indeed this is the problem.

Human love can at times be full of possession; bargaining, attachments and false hope. A heart of peace is like a flower in Spring which gives of only fragrances, beauty and Light. Do you feel this? Never mind anyone else.

Spirituality is the quest for happiness, and you would not be receptive by following the way of uncomely thoughts. It is a brave question and yet a sad one at the same time. I commend you to the Love that will set you free. Much peace.

19. profile image51
    Juliabuliaposted 9 years ago

I have been thinking about this myself. Let's face it, men are weak, and if there weren't so many stupid whores out there, men wouldn't have someone to cheat with.  Ignore those ignorant people who say to "be the bigger person."  No one did that for you and no one did that for me.....and society provides a wife no protection when women sleep with married men, but virtually gives the man a pass. After all, he's viewed as a flawed man, but he won't receive any shame from his peers....however, he should be ostracized for his actions and the whore should too. Get your revenge on both.  Him for wasting most likely years of your life and her for assisting him in doing it and actually enjoying it. Because after all, we know women do this to feed their egos by taking another woman's man.  I'd been the better person my whole life and it didn't get me much. Do what you need to do, they did what they wanted with no regard for the consequences and you should too.

20. profile image53
    Nancy L Morrisonposted 9 years ago

I had to answer this question because I have wondered the same thing myself.  I think Lori Soard answered it as eloquently as possible. Let her have him. That is the sweetest of revenge. His issues, his infidelity are now her problem and your weight has been lifted.  They say birds of a feather flock together, who knows she may be unfaithful as well. I am speaking from years of experience of living with a man who was unfaithful,  at some point she has to know he is married and that means she doesn't respect marriage either. Even if he makes a thousand excuses as to why he strayed, she should always wonder in the back of her mind, is he going to do that to me? Most will say no, their relationship is different, but it's not. If he cheated once what is going to stop him from doing it again?

1. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

True from your perspective of being the victim. But that is the very point .God can see all sides of the problem at one time
      We only see what we think .
      If we get revenge what do we need God for ? He backs out we have stepped ahead of him and reap.

21. Emma Heim profile image46
    Emma Heimposted 9 years ago

I absolutely agree with Lorisoard! What a perfect answer!
    But you might want to get back at HIM before you let her have him and his disgusting ways.

22. Besarien profile image73
    Besarienposted 8 years ago

One personal revenge I heard about was when someone (not me) put her ex-boyfriend's name and address into ever contest and drawing, requested every possible free catalog and newsletter, and plastered his email all over the internet until he was drowning in junk snail mail and spam. That could work for the other woman too.

Or you could can get your revenge by living well. This will probably save you a lot of time, work, and heartache in the long run.

Personally I agree with Lori Soard and Funny Status Updates. He is the party who wronged you.  He is the one who promised to be faithful in your wedding vows. The other woman is probably just another victim of deviousness and his cheating nature. If a  man cheats on the one who loves him most, he will tell another woman any lie. She might think the two of you are legally separated with a divorce in progress or that you have an open marriage.

You should address it with him or rest assured that it will happen again. It is possible that he has exposed you both to disease. You need to get tested for STDs.

23. Biomedical profile image67
    Biomedicalposted 8 years ago

Forgive and move one. Revenge is for God. Do not do anything at all. Just pray and ask God to take care of it. God has won things out for me many times in just this way.
    Do not do anything at all. That way, God gets all the glory.
    Enemies get promoted, or transferred to other cities. Sometimes, they are forced to leave to another city (e.g. the drug dealers who damaged my car for fun.) But, you will find that God is a measure merciful even to those who harm us.
    Peace.

24. MarieLB profile image74
    MarieLBposted 8 years ago

Yes.  Get your man back and never, ever, talk about her!

25. Cloner Thompson profile image54
    Cloner Thompsonposted 8 years ago

Hello everyone,who still Needs his/her ex-lover or having any other problem, i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me three months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to DR Agbalazy for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than never before,Thank You DR Agbalazy for helping me, and if you are also having problem in any relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email OLORUNODUDUWASPIRITUALTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

1. profile image51
      Shazam001posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Spam! So pathetic.

26. profile image60
    DJ Andersonposted 8 years ago

The best 'revenge' is a happy life. 
    Get your mind and heart working on making a great life for yourself.
    This is the ultimate betrayal and you do not need either of these people
    in your new life.

Good luck and great life to you!
    Been there, done that!
    DJ.

27. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 8 years ago

Jenni....While I can feel your anger and hurt, please know that revenge backfires more often than not.  It won't soothe your anger nor heal your hurt and it definitely will not bother either one of THEM!   If either of them thought of you for one second, you'd not be where you are at the moment.

Get on with your life with more zest and confidence than before.  Even if you must force yourself or fake it til you make it.  Be better, stronger, happier and busier than you ever have.

She and your husband are the losers.  They deserve each other.  I'll guarantee you it's over between them in a very short time.  If not, then I guess misery loves company and they BELONG together.  How do they TRUST each other?? LOL

Do not call him (or her).....don't communicate with him and never let him see you cry.  You're better than him.  Hold your head high and remember to SMILE.  I wish you much happiness.   

Truly Jenni.....revenge is not what you should focus on....Peace, Paula

1. fpherj48 profile image60

Since this Q is 5 yrs old, I sure as hell hope U R long over this whole thing! U should be healed, happy & loving life. In fact, UR EX has probably moved on from that awful woman!  Maybe U can give an update to all of us who advised U???

28. word55 profile image71
    word55posted 8 years ago

Maybe you can set up a way for her to meet a nice man similar to your husband if you know of any single ones. A single man is always looking for an attractive woman especially if she's single. Of course, it would take cleverness to link them. Don't let her think that you are a jealous one. At the same time is the husband leading her on? If he is then he's the culprit. Not her. I hate to say this but I knew of a guy cheating on his wife boldly until she started doing the same thing. Now he comes home every day and night waiting for her to come home. The table got turned around. He's Mr. Faithful now. Now, the new problem is the fact that she's enjoying hanging out with another. Lastly, give it all to God and let Him deal with it if you don't want to stoop low to get even...

Melissa ,Because of your many sorceries and all your powerful spells .
      You are referring people to satan realm of tactics with spells
      This is getting people envolved into an outcome of death .stop.

29. esja profile image65
    esjaposted 8 years ago

You won't like my suggestion......I like murder stories.....

MarieLBposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ha!Ha!Ha!!

30. profile image55
    peter565posted 8 years ago

In Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, you can sue a man/woman for having an affair with your husband/wife (only count if they had sex and you have video or photographic evidence.) it is a civil suit, but they need to pay you a lot of money for financial compensation.  I don't know about the west.

1. melissa natasha profile image57
      melissa natashaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER YOU NEED TO HELP YOU OUT drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com

I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and
      real spell caster who can help me get my husband back

31. profile image0
    Farawaytreeposted 8 years ago

Wow, I see this was an old post but I just came across it. Hope your life got better from here. Check out my hub http://hubpages.com/relationships/5-Thi … Mistresses Hope it helps

32. Lori Hunter7 profile image66
    Lori Hunter7posted 8 years ago

You can't do it legally unless she is sexually harassing him which he has to report (as far as I know). The best revenge is to get on with your life and he will see that he lost an intelligent, honest, and beautiful woman. Work on yourself. Revenge is fleeting. It isn't worth it. Have a great life. Find another man to share your life with.

33. El Shaddai 2016 profile image59
    El Shaddai 2016posted 7 years ago

Have you watched the move The Revenant? What does the movie teach us about revenge? Unlike the movie, the best revenge is disdain. The feelings of revenge will consume you.  The "other woman" likely hasn't wasted any of her time thinking about you.  Why do you waste time thinking about her?  The best revenge is to ignore the individual. Give her no attention.  Leave revenge in the hands of God.

1. JenniOwley profile image58
      JenniOwleyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It is easier said then done. Especially since I really loved this man. My life is on hold and I know I should move on but I can't for some reason. It sounds dramatic but it I the truth. Also, I have not seen the Revenant but I will watch it soon.

2. Brynn Thorssen profile image84
      Brynn Thorssenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Jenni, seriously??  Your life has been on hold for FOUR YEARS??  Because if that is truly the case you need professional help to let this guy go.  He is not your possession, he is a person.  Not a thing.  A PERSON.  Let him go.

34. realtalk247 profile image76
    realtalk247posted 7 years ago

I can understand your pain but the best revenge is to live well.  Karma is real. Your biggest anger should be with your husband. If he was faithful and honored your union the "whore" wouldn't have been a temptation or been a reality. 
    Figure out how to live well because doing anything else will give you temporary victory but ultimately will have bad consequences. Don't tie yourself to public situations like this because you're not only putting her business out in the street but yours as well.

35. yecall profile image73
    yecallposted 7 years ago

Well, now in my humble opinion, this is not a good idea.  I say this respectfully but you have to think about your "karma."  What goes around comes around.  There is no use in attracting poor karma to yourself.  Of course it is hard to let go of something painful, but unfortunately life is all about letting go many times.

36. Laura Karina profile image60
    Laura Karinaposted 7 years ago

Wait. Let me take notes...

#1 He did this. He cheated. HE is the committed one.

Let her have him. Him and all the responsibility because if he did it to you he will do it to her. And THAT... in vengeance. Leave and spend something special of his on a cabana boy or the like. Girls trip, whatever, and he can watch the kids. You deserve it. Then shake IT off. If you devote yourself to harming another it'll consume you. It makes you think you'll feel better but no, it doesn't take away that he violated your trust. It doesn't take away that you were very much hurt. You need to walk away and if he begs let that build up your ego, but never show face. Stay classy, rise above, and exit like the lady you are. Find what you deserve for it's never too late for love and you deserve kindness not revenge. You deserve to trust and not worry. You deserve time... to heal. Never rush that process. Work on bettering you instead of dwelling on others, because no one can touch you or even come close to the person you can be at your best. It'll bring you more joy than you can imagine,

Good Luck!

37. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I would let her have him. I don't know you're real situation but I always see women behave in ways unimaginable to get a guy who's married or with someone but I also wouldn't put all the blame on her because there's one other participant and that's the husband.

I guess, when it comes to cheating, there's always two parts of the story. Why not talk to your husband first and know what's the reason why he's hooked on her? Most men will always notice someone provocative in all ways but it may not mean he's cheating.

On the other hand, if she really is the other woman, then maybe your husband is wanting out.

Who knows,.

38. Kiss andTales profile image60
    Kiss andTalesposted 7 years ago

Simple instructions and wisdom comes from the Bible . On the grounds of adultery you are released from the bounds of marriage.
    2 . Ro 12:19 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “Vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah.”
    3. Heb 13:4 4 Let marriage be honorable among all, and the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.
    You see there is a higher court that is above us it keeps in session.
    Daniel 7:10
    Matthew 5:22
    These scriptures tell us our Heavenly Father runs a higher Supreme Court.
    This court will always stand.

We reap what we sow. Meaning if return evil for evil we reap evil and Gods judgment has to judge you for your conduct. Two wrongs never solved a right .
      But the wisdom of it is knowing when it is not your department but only God's to handle.

39. Deborah Demander profile image90
    Deborah Demanderposted 7 years ago

The problem with resentment and unforgiveness is that they mostly punish you.
    Realize that their behavior really has nothing to do with you, and who you are, but only speaks about who they are and their character.
    Take a deep breath and get on with your life.
    Let them suffer their own misfortune. People who behave badly will eventually have to answer for their misdeeds.
    Holding on to your anger will only make you feel worse, and in some twisted way, make them feel justified.
    Let them both go out of your life, and seek peace and happiness for yourself.

40. profile image0
    Diana Abrahamsonposted 7 years ago

Try and forgive and move on ..bitter words that are sent backwards and forwards makes things far worse! Easier said than done..but it is the only way out of continual pain and suffering!

41. profile image52
    Victoria Weeksposted 7 years ago

U could always sue her ass for violating your marriage n also sue yr husband for mental anguish and pain of the heart. There's a word for it and I can't think of it right now,sorry. Definitely talk to an attorney and Sue the whore if she had any personal relations with your husband!!! Then DIVORCE your husband....

1. fpherj48 profile image60

VW...The legal term U want is, "Alienation of Affection."  A really clever attorney has 2 "prove"  (via evidence~written word, photos & videos & witnesses) that were it not 4 the "other" person, UR spouse would not have strayed. Rarely succes

42. Brynn Thorssen profile image84
    Brynn Thorssenposted 7 years ago

Only losers with no life outside their SOs would do any of the dumb garbage people are suggesting here.  Move on.

43. profile image50
    Ellie McTailposted 7 years ago

It isn't clear from your posting if you are still married to your husband or not?
    If you are then just being with him condones his adultery.

As others have suggested, you need to kick his cheating @r$e into touch and let her have him.

That's the best way to get back at her.

1. Faith correya profile image60
      Faith correyaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Every woman's logical choice would be to kick him out or leave him but, when young kids are involved proper planning and consideration is required. Kids first...I know, it sucks but...

44. Lovey McLaughlin profile image60
    Lovey McLaughlinposted 7 years ago

Women are so petty ! Be angry at your husband he was the one who was supposed to be loyal to you. For all you know he told he he was divorced or getting divorced or never mentioned you at all. Don't punish her because your husband is an A-hole !!

45. profile image53
    frumpletonposted 7 years ago

Why does it say this was posted 6 weeks ago when it's been 4 years?    Maybe you ought to just send a lot of happy life articles to a newspaper.  She would probably get mad over it.  Other than hiring a private detective, there's probably not much you can do except tear up his clothes and deposit them at her house.  That's what I did once -- cut out the blue jean's private area and wrote slut, whore, bastard on his t-shirts and then deposited them at the slut's house

46. melissa natasha profile image57
    melissa natashaposted 7 years ago

HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER YOU NEED TO HELP YOU OUT drclimentscott@gmail.com drclimentscott@gmail.com

I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and
    real spell caster who can help me get my husband back
    have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed
    to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell
    caster at the NAVEEN LOVE SPELL who helped me,and
    solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left
    me since eight months ago .and after that i also took my
    friend along,who was also having the same problem
    concerning her husband,who left her since five months
    ago,and the problem was also solved by the same
    Drcliment  Can't you see! the real and great spell
    caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact this
    same address whenever you are in any problem
    related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of
    time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So
    right now ( drclimentscott@gmail.com  ) is here,and the best
    for you to solve your problems.......
    ( drclimentscott@gmail.com  drclimentscott@gmail.com    ) ( drclimentscott@gmail.com  drclimentscott@gmail.com    )

contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:

(1) If you want your ex back
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) If you want a child.
    (5) Herbal care
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Let people obey your words and do your wish
    (10) Case solve E.T.C

.Isaiah 47:9 says you will lose children and husband.
      9 But these two things will come upon you suddenly, in one day:Loss of children and widowhood.In full measure they will come upon you Because of your many sorceries and a

47. profile image51
    Mattison Drobneyposted 7 years ago

You can find many legal ways to do this, the problem is not getting caught. I would hire someone lol. If not, you need proof. Set up a camera and then send it to everyone that your husband works with. Next options, might be childish, but will get her and your husband rilled up, spray paint "whore" on something where everyone can see it. The fact of the matter is, cheating goes both ways. Yes, you have every single right to be mad at this woman, but your heartbreak should come from your husband, not the "Other Woman". Don't let her dictate you and your future life.

48. Riley Ryan profile image77
    Riley Ryanposted 7 years ago

Jenni, I'd like to first express how much I feel for you in this situation. I'd like to point out though that it seems as though your anger should be directed more so towards your husband as opposed to his coworker, whore though she might well be.  I feel as if the logical first step would be to attempt to solve the problem with your unfaithful hubby, rather than attacking a woman he cheated with.  His actions and, ultimately, his character is the real problem here, the woman is merely a symptom.  Studies show that men who cheat on their wives are highly likely to cheat more than once, and after all, the world is full of enough whores that exposing one is likely not going to make a difference for your relationship.  So, my best advice would be to try to deal with the problem of your husband.. Best of luck to you in this most trying of circumstances.

49. skellie profile image74
    skellieposted 7 years ago

They are both equally at fault if they did something and if it is flirting, then he has probably encouraged it. She would have had knowledge that you existed but in saying that, let it go! Rise above it and be there more grounded person, don't lower yourself to revenge as it will bring with it ill health and a side of your personality you may not want on display. Move on if you need to but don;t take this approach - it's not worth it, the anger will pass smile

Good luck

50. Syd Ayanna profile image61
    Syd Ayannaposted 7 years ago

Work towards your physical and emotional growth. Do your squats, drink your water and watch everything in your life flourish.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)