jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Where do I set up my twitter & facebook links?

1. JuliaR62 profile image60
    JuliaR62posted 8 years ago

Hello,

I just published a hub and briefly there was a box allowing me to notify twitter and facebook about my new hub.  In fact, it even gave me a shortened URL for the hub.

I clicked away from the page and now I can't seem to get back to the same spot.

Specifically:

1.  Where is the tiny URL for my hubs listed?
    2.  Can I link with my facebook business PAGE (not my personal profile but a page I administer for my business) so that any hubs I publish are automatically posted as a note?
    3.  How do I get to the "tell facebook and twitter about this hub" links again, so I could re-tweet them or facebook my older hub?

Thank you for your help,

Julia

1. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image71
      NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 8 years ago in reply to this

At the bottom of your hub,you will  ''share it''click on it  and go to ''link to this page''.
      when you click on that,the next thing you will see is a URL in blue .copy it and paste where ever you want.
      Now in your facebook home page ,there is a section called Attach .you can attach your URL on the link section .that is how it works.
      All the best.

2. jacobkuttyta profile image47
      jacobkuttytaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Please visit mu hub http://hubpages.com/t/bd5be where I explained how to use the inbuilt unique URL to tweet your bub.

2. JuliaR62 profile image60
    JuliaR62posted 8 years ago

Dear Nzung Seraphine,

Thank you, thank you!  It's so obvious now that you point it out.  I was looking for a link within my account.  I didn't think about using the regular social media links.  Duh!

I appreciate your help,

Julia

3. NZUNG SERAPHINE profile image71
    NZUNG SERAPHINEposted 8 years ago

You are welcome.stay blessed.

4. Bail Up ! profile image79
    Bail Up !posted 8 years ago

Good info. I came across the same problem and thought there was something wrong with my hubpage not letting me link to facebook. didn't think to attack from FB Thanks - got it done !

5. arunjain1989 profile image54
    arunjain1989posted 8 years ago

Really good information.It helped me too.Thnx

working