jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I monetize my hubpage by adding a link that works? I was told to add the

1. S Bollinger profile image34
    S Bollingerposted 7 years ago

How do I monetize my hubpage by adding a link that works?  I was told to add the following Link...

View Quest, 5 Inch Ebook Reader Bookbox But when I add this it does not work.  What part of the link do I need to use since its for product that is in amazon.com.uk ?

2. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 7 years ago

When you are editing the hub, write your link text, highlight it, and go on top menu for editing, chose "chain" looking symbol to cut and paste your link and press insert. It should work.

3. S Bollinger profile image34
    S Bollingerposted 7 years ago

I have tried several times to add the link here so someone could tell me what part I need to add so that my link will work. But it is not allowing me to do so... Can someone help me please.

4. Jila777 profile image75
    Jila777posted 7 years ago

It sounds like you're trying to add some html as a link which is not allowed in text capsule on HubPages. You can use simple http links, but not href code, etc.

If you want to add Amazon products to your hubs you need to use the Amazon capsule. You can add specific products by URL or add products based on keywords. Just add an Amazon capsule, click on edit, and key or paste in your choices.

working