How can i draw more traffic to my hubs?

1. TheRaptorClaw profile image61
    TheRaptorClawposted 7 years ago

How can i draw more traffic to my hubs?

Ok so there is a lot of expert hubbers out there. I am not one of them. I have been here for 2 weeks and have written a few hubs. Aside from people telling me to be active and take part in the forums, what other ways can i get traffic to my hubs? Websites? What?

2. khanzee profile image60
    khanzeeposted 7 years ago

thank you for asking, I hope you will get answer soon, it is answer of your question.

hubpages.com/_DrawTraffic/hub/Get_Free_backlinks_google_backlinks_revenue_share_sharing_networks

copy paste this link in your browser

3. cluense profile image74
    cluenseposted 7 years ago

You need to SEO (Search engine optimize) your articles, to do that, you can use this free software:

Click Here ---> http://www.squidoo.com/article-writers- … o-software

What you need to do is the following:

1) Use relevant keywords

2) Link your hubs together - generate 3 to 5 hubs that can be joined  together. (this creates relevant links and back links)

3) Promote it on Facebook.com Twitter.com shetoldme.com digg.com and redgage.com (this creates back-links)

Do this for every hub you create and you will see the results. I just received my first Amazon.com and Google adsence affiliate checks so I do know what I am talking about! It only took me 3 months using this formula!

Also; read anything from the Hubber Darkside! He is the person who I have learned the most from!

I Hope the above information has proved useful to you!

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

working