jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When you answer a question here on HubPages, do you go back to see if you got vo

1. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

When you answer a question here on HubPages, do you go back to see if you got votes up or down?...

How do you feel when you don't see any voting going on?

2. LillyGrillzit profile image80
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

Yes, I check from time to time.

When no one votes, I assume that my Question was not interesting enough to get readers to take time to Answer it.

3. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Sometimes I do that - going back to see the question, more curious to see what others say, and of course the vote.  If I don't see any voting going on or that a negative vote against my answer, I will review what I wrote to see if I had written something not factual or was it rubbish.  If I find nothing wrong with my answer, and still I get a negative, then I think positive that who voted my answer down is not thinking positively, that's all.

4. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I usually go back to see if the person who asked the question left any comment and to check out other answers. When I see there was no voting going on I don't worry much, but once my answer was voted down although it was a simple answer based on my actual experience, not an opinion. I wasn't happy about it but then I saw that almost all answers were voted down (whatever that meant).

5. Sullen91 profile image80
    Sullen91posted 7 years ago

Yes, I skim old answers to see how my response was received, and in cases of many votes either way, I try to see the underlying reason and other answers.

6. Smaridge01 profile image77
    Smaridge01posted 7 years ago

Hey Everyone, thanks for stopping by and answering my question. I appreciate the feedback! Sorry to see someone came through and hit most of you with a -1 though. I don't get that. I gave you all a +1 to say thank you for answering.
    -Wayne

working