How do you add a Follow link on HubPages Profile? Right now mine just has a link

1. megmccormick profile image73
    megmccormickposted 7 years ago

How do you add a Follow link on HubPages Profile? Right now mine just has a link for an RSS and...

Some people's HubPages profile has all these links under their pictures like "Follow this person" and other types of links. How do we add these?

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Edit your profile, select the text that you want to link and then click the second icon from the right. In there, paste your link and click Insert. You'll now have a link. So you select the text "Follow me on ..." and that's where you add the link.

3. megmccormick profile image73
    megmccormickposted 7 years ago

Thanks Simeon. I'll be sure to do that.  But the area I'm talking about is the info box right under my profile picture.  Since I asked the question I see that when I'm on one of my Hubs all the links are there under the ad that is under my profile pic, but only two are on my profile page.  I'm talking about the HubPage links like "Follow so and so" and "Ask so and so a question" etc and they have little icons next to them. Does that make any sense?

working