jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a way to see how much you have made off of your hubs?

1. Information Ninja profile image60
    Information Ninjaposted 7 years ago

Is there a way to see how much you have made off of your hubs?

Is there a link on the hub dashboard or do you have to track it some other way?

2. Fotographer profile image55
    Fotographerposted 7 years ago

You will have to check your earnings from each affiliate program separately by visiting their website.

Visit: http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate to apply for affiliate programs, entering affiliate codes.

3. dgicre profile image81
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

Each affiliate allows you to run detailed reports. This is helpful when you start an ad campaign for one of your hubs. Say you have two ads and you want to see which is most effective to drive traffic to your hubs. Run one ad for a few days than another for a few days. Both AdSense and Amazon will let you run reports based on the criteria you choose. You will quickly see which ad had the most clicks and highest CTR. This can help you to write better ads which will translate into more traffic to your hubs.

Another thing that is cool about these reports, is they allow you to track earnings by day, week month or a custom time period of your choice. This has helped me set personal goals to see if I can increase my AdSense earnings every month. So far I have been able to do so, kind of a game I play against myself. Except in this case the higher the score equates to more $$$ every month!!!

4. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

You can create a speadsheet in Excel or OpenOffice that allows you to automatically sum your earnings. You will still have to gather the values from each of the reports of your affiliate programs though.

working