jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

A month into hubpages. 30 hubs, less than 300 total views, no money, hub score 8

1. Wombara profile image55
    Wombaraposted 7 years ago

A month into hubpages. 30 hubs, less than 300 total views, no money, hub score 84. Is it worth it?

2. glutathionetips profile image62
    glutathionetipsposted 7 years ago

Well it all depends on why you are here. If it is to earn money then you will need to stick around longer and perhaps engage more with the community and work on seo for your articles. Once your articles get decent exposure you should see your income increase. I recommend sticking it out unless it eats at your free time.

3. profile image0
    Donna Ferrierposted 7 years ago

Yeah, a month isn't nearly long enough. It takes 6-9 months for most hubs to mature, and even then, it may take even longer to see decent income. Most people I've seen who earn enough on here to make a difference in their lives have been here 2+ years.

4. brentwilliams2 profile image71
    brentwilliams2posted 7 years ago

Before you dismiss it, I would consider your strategy.  You have been here a month and have 32 hubs with minimal traffic.  That might be a symptom that your hubs are not hitting the mark in some way, whether it is the title, the content, or some other reason.  I really have no idea what the final answer is for you, but I would try that.

5. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

It will take way longer than one month to see money, unless you are already experienced. I'm here for six weeks and I have similar results (less hubs even). I do have more views though. But it is definitely worth it but it takes time. Content on the internet also needs to age to naturally get more links. Google likes content that is either very new, like news, or solid and old so it takes time.

6. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

You need to be persistent. Stick at it. You will earn. Hubpages will finance your next confectionary purchase in no time.

7. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

if your writing about subjects that you believe in of course it's worth it. if money is your motivator then maybe not.

8. pe555 profile image74
    pe555posted 7 years ago

I have just had a look at some of your hubs. You have been busy.You have done a lot more than me and I have been here five weeks. I thought I was doing well.
    Just 300 total views and only three followers. I have only written eight hubs but I am chuffed that 300 people have bothered to take the time to read my hubs.
    Patience is the key, just keep on doing what you are doing.

9. ColibriPhoto profile image81
    ColibriPhotoposted 7 years ago

I have only been here 10 days but I am learning more each day. I have 10 hubs and 300 views so far. However, I have to attribute much of this to self promotion. I joined Twitter 2 days ago and the few tweets that I posted have brought in some additional traffic.

I read a few of your hubs and your writing skills are good, far better than much of what I have seen while hub-hopping. I would suggest you add a few photos to your hubs to make them a little more attractive. You can always go back and edit your hubs at any time. The rest is having patience. It doesn't happen overnight. Build it and they will come.

10. Mandy M S profile image90
    Mandy M Sposted 5 years ago