jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it possible to hit ' critical mass' with your hubpages?

1. dosburros profile image80
    dosburrosposted 7 years ago

Is it possible to hit ' critical mass' with your hubpages?

At what point if any is best toconsider another account? Or can your earnings just keep increasing proportionally?

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I do think there is a critical mass for getting followers: once you have enough high quality content, followers keep coming automatically. I see this all the time on profiles of people who have left HubPages months ago.

I don't see the point in making multiple accounts if you are here to earn money but some people do have multiple accounts. Whether you have your affiliate codes associated with this account or some other account does not matter, you still need to get those view and clicks.

I don't know anything about the growth of one's earnings over time so I cannot answer your question about proportional growth.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

No point at all to consider another account. You must be patient. For me personally I have 1 unpublished hub that gets its traffic from 100 percent referrals 0 percent search engines o percent direct traffic. I hit the jackpot with it. My 1 unpublished hub got its first 1 cent on December 28, 2010. Since that day it is making money everyday with its page impressions. So yes my 1 unpublished hub earnings is keeping increasing proportionally for myself. At this date of December 30, 2010 I am at 953 ever views at 6:47 am mountain standard time. This is for me personally and I am not going to change 1 thing that I am doing which is absolutely nothing. Truly content is king. I am living proof of it and witness to it. Thank you.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

After you have achieved $1.00 in ad sense revenue...and spent $2.00 in electricity inputing content.

5. content profile image70
    contentposted 7 years ago

I wonder what critical mass is...  I don't think I've earned anything from my hubs.  What is the best way to earn $$$ from your hubs?

6. CJamesIII profile image71
    CJamesIIIposted 6 years ago

It's all about basic math.  To increase your earnings you might have to add another hub or two.  It does seem like critical mass is imminent (logically) but the internet is still expanding and populations grow and change so shopping habits change too.  Have you tried a different affiliate?