jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was your first hub all about? and when did you write it.

1. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

What was your first hub all about? and when did you write it.

I joined Hubpages in November 2010, so my first hub was about Christmas gifts.  What about you?

2. Shelvajay profile image60
    Shelvajayposted 7 years ago

I joined Hubpages two weeks ago, at a suggestion of a friend.  My first Hub was about a recently ended situation, and I have done three so far.  It is a great way to look back and reflect, and perhaps help others who are in this same situation.  I find that now my Hubs are taking on a more comical tone, so now I think I feel better.  I will start blogging like my more jolly self very soon!

3. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I also joined in November 2010 and my first hub was about Dutch food in Melbourne.

4. JenOfChicago profile image60
    JenOfChicagoposted 7 years ago

I joined over a year ago, but I just wrote my first hub last week.  It is about my ten favorite fitness magazines.  Looking forward to learning more in the new year!

5. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

I joined in December. My first hub was about the E28 BMW 5-series.

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I believe it was the Portrait and Glamour Photography hub.  I started it the same day I joined HubPages.  It took a few days to write and I adjusted it quite a few times.  It's one of my top hubs.

I'm a photographer and worked in commercial photography so it's a pretty easy thing to write about for me and something I love and have a great deal of knowledge about.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

My first Hub was a review of the latest Stryper CD. I'm totally a geek like that. smile

working