jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What topic do you most like to read about and why?

1. Jordan Hemmann profile image59
    Jordan Hemmannposted 7 years ago

What topic do you most like to read about and why?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My topic is GOD. It is the longest running topic in the universe. My reason why is because GOD given me a vision of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. It is glorious. Thank you.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

hmmm.......you stumped me.  I think that. . .it has a lot to do with the author, a good author can make a hub about potatoes engaging.  A bad author could make a hub about Jessica Alba unattractive.

4. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Let me think about this. Hmmm....

5. Don Ship profile image77
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I like Sports and Entertainment! They keep me entertained! big_smile

6. FabLiz86 profile image68
    FabLiz86posted 7 years ago

That's a tough one.  I usually read fiction (anything that strikes me at the moment).  Lately I've been reading a lot of philosophy but I've been through biography and history phases.

7. Donna Janelle profile image74
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I like to read fiction novels in my free time, and sometimes a biography. On hubpages, I love reading about pets and health the best.

8. Pablo_Gonzalez profile image56
    Pablo_Gonzalezposted 7 years ago

I love reading about self improvement. We all have our strengths and weaknesses and I believe my greatest weakness is a lack of mental focus. So I try to read on books that will improve my self awareness, positive thinking, and leadership.

9. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

Most days I spend talking about sports - mostly because that's a place where most men can meet and have a discussion. But I do have a few friends who enjoy discussing the end of times, and all different scenerios. I think I find that topic to be my favorite.

10. Mousumi Paul profile image60
    Mousumi Paulposted 7 years ago

i always love to read technical books.Though i am a software engineer i love to read technology related books