jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What am I doing wrong?

1. Syrusv37 profile image87
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

What am I doing wrong?

So a couple of weeks ago, my Adsense account said I'd made four cents. It took me over a month to make four cents, then the next day it jumped up to twenty three cents and I don't even know why. Now I haven't been able to make that twenty three cents go up at all. Why did the earnings quadruple overnight and now I can't get anything? sad

2. smelloftruth profile image60
    smelloftruthposted 7 years ago

It depends on clicks and sometimes page impression. If you don't have those, you wont earn anything

3. the clean life profile image78
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

Check your clicks. You may have gotten 1 click for 4 cents and maybe one more that put it at 23 cents on a 24 hour period.

It will tell you ad impressions, clicks, etc. You can go to the drop down menu and search for today,, yesterday, year to date .

4. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 7 years ago

You have only belonged here for 3 months. You need to wait longer than that to see your hubs go up in the search engines. I was becoming very frustrated at the beginning too.

I'm finally making money now that I have 43 hubs and been on here 9 months. The people that write lots of hubs see income sooner and if you pick a really good topic it can happen too.

The rule here is patience, patience and more patience. Just keep writing hubs with good content and keep at it and you'll see the income come in.

5. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

Your not following me thats whats wrong ! LOL only joking !             I don't earn much on here but I submit my links to kooday a new search engine & buy keywords to link to for more viewers , I get paid every week from kooday ! see hub !

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Well, you need to comment lots of hubs to get followers, and your followers WILL create backlinks and traffic for you by "liking" your hubs on facebook or twitter or both.  Sometimes they might put them on myspace, or digg, or reddit, or other places.

You have to backlink, You have to get followers. . . .they won't just come to you, and you have to constantly do those things and create more content whenever possible.

7. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

4 cents is a lot for AdCents.                                                                .