jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am trying to set up a search engine via Google Adsense but I don't know what I

1. The Suburban Poet profile image82
    The Suburban Poetposted 7 years ago

I am trying to set up a search engine via Google Adsense but I don't know what I am doing.

What do I do with the code? Is there a question already answered about this?

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

The search code is for your own websites or blogs - you can't use it on HubPages.

3. HRoger profile image60
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Are you trying to implement it on HubPages or on your website? If you are trying to implement it on HubPages, you really cant, but on your website, just copying and pasting the code anywhere on your pages will get your search engine working just fine. Good luck. big_smile

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Sign into AdSense and look for the resources then on the lower right of the page look for Reference Links and under that look for Publisher tools.  You will eventually find the code to generate the search box just for you.  It is a form.

If you have the code then you paste it in the html source of your webpage.  You have to have control of a webpage to do that.  You can't, for instance, put the search engine on Hubpages.

You need your own webpage.  You can see an example of my personal site with a search box down the page at http://ButchNews.com

5. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

That makes two of us...I went through the steps and now all mine says is that there is no data available. Too much of the revenue side of this stuff is undecipherable...could it be for a reason??? WB

working