jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How important is it to update the information (text) on our profile pages? Does

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

How important is it to update the information (text) on our profile pages?  Does that do...

anything positive for our hubs?

2. MimiKat33 profile image78
    MimiKat33posted 7 years ago

I believe that updating the information text, when something changes especially, provides up to date information on ourselves as well as an indication that the page is current and active.

3. lender3212000 profile image76
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

You may want to update it once in a while to keep it fresh but the majority of your time should probably be spent updating and improving your hubs.

4. Marisa Wright profile image97
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Not. 

Most of your readers arrive directly to your Hubs via search engines - they will never read your profile. 

Get your profile right and forget it - you only need to update it when something changes.  Tip - unlike your Hubs, you can have as many links as you like on your profile. So make sure you link to all your websites, and anywhere else you want people to know about!

5. fordie profile image74
    fordieposted 7 years ago

I do check out profiles, especially when considering whether to Follow someone or not. I look at all aspects including their accolades but the text is important in my decision-making

6. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 7 years ago

Hello I used to update daily until alot of feed back. Tried to screen intake , however you know with complaints that stops a lot.  So now I just basically listen.

Closed to reply

working