jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you get Google traffic on a hub in it's first day of publication, would you t

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If you get Google traffic on a hub in it's first day of publication, would you think that you'd...

really done a winner, or that it was more of a statistical anomaly

2. sameerk profile image60
    sameerkposted 7 years ago

thats true , it means u have done well..................................................

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

For me personally I was on and been on the 1st page and 1st on the list since September 2010 A.D. I have not received any google traffic yet. That is alright with me because all of my traffic to my 1 article that is unpublished on hubpages gets 100 percent referrals which is much better for my 1 article on google. It took 2 months for the referrals to find my 1 article on August 2010 A.D. and I began to get page impressions of my 1 article on September 11, 2010 A.D. I earned my first 1 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. I reached my 1000 ever views on January 7, 2011 A.D. Thank you.

4. michifus profile image81
    michifusposted 7 years ago

The speed that your hub is indexed is out of your control. If you got indexed quickly then great. However do not confuse Google traffic with success. Its all about your positioning for the keywords you want to be found for. Check your hub stats, find out what you are being found for. Type you keyword phrase into Google. If you are on page 2, backlink. If you are on the first page. Hats off to you!

5. iamalegend profile image73
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

Hits the bull's eye. Fantastic and awesome. Keep try to hit more bull's eye

6. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I'd say that's a very promising start! Maybe you've hit on a topic with good/reasonable traffic and with none or very little competition. If so, good for you!

7. hasan82 profile image55
    hasan82posted 7 years ago

If it happens to me I would say that I have hit the bulls eye blindfolded :-)

Closed to reply