jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you think are the most popular topics to write about?

1. DanielCook profile image57
    DanielCookposted 7 years ago

What do you think are the most popular topics to write about?

2. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

It seems that how to make money, and other tutorials on features regarding Hubpages, does seem to be popular. Also practical advice i.e. recipes, cooking, relationships.

3. DanielCook profile image57
    DanielCookposted 7 years ago

Thanks very much - don't know much about relationships but can make a mean lasagne.  Maybe that will be by next Hub.

4. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Health Beauty and Relationships smile .....................

5. hasan82 profile image55
    hasan82posted 7 years ago

Valebhav is right. In addition, I would say that do opt keywords with high competition because being a beginner it would difficult for you to get on top of it quickly, and you may get demotivated or disappointed.

6. profile image61
    Milamber52posted 7 years ago

Probably about ways to make money on the internet. Because many people are searching for a good opportunity but it's difficult for them to filter the scams from the real deals.

7. jigg2009 profile image56
    jigg2009posted 7 years ago

I agree with Right On Time. "Making money" topics are the most popular. Let's be honest people publish on hubpages mostly to earn some easy $ wink

8. ImChemist profile image57
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

I like to write about health because this my study and i like to write in things I'm interesting in so i can help others.

9. yiasa profile image60
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

celebrity gossip, sports, education or online money making.

10. Beata Stasak profile image81
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

About your experience from everyday life, people like to relate and feel they are not alone with their problems:) It does make us feel better if we know that someone somewhere experiences the same ...doesn't really matter if it is good or bad:0

11. whittwrites profile image79
    whittwritesposted 5 years ago

So far I have found it appears human Interest as well as making money on the web are tow of the most popular Hub topics