jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why does my unpublished hub...

1. pjk_artist profile image61
    pjk_artistposted 8 years ago

a) have a changing score
    b) has been viewed by 5 people.
    c) come up with content warnings?

1. LVM profile image45
      LVMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Changing scores and pageviews, it's your own making.  Content warning, maybe its too short, you need about 500 to 700 words.

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Quite a few folks have talked about a) here in the forums. I don't know why the score changes, it just does.

The views you are seeing are the number of times you have been on that page. Yes, HP's stats include your own visits.

Disregard the content warnings. They're just trying to tell you if you published it as is, it would be marked substandard. I have several unfinished hubs that have been sitting and baking for a while. Those warnings don't mean anything.

1. pjk_artist profile image61
      pjk_artistposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The views you are seeing are the number of times you have been on that page. Yes, HP's stats include your own visits.

Does this affect the "page impressions" on Adsense?
      and should I be concerned about viewing my own pages as long as I don't click on "my own" googleads?

1. LVM profile image45
        LVMposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yes.  It has been discussed here for quite sometime. It doesn't matter even if you view your own hubs more often as long as you don't click on the ads.

2. Aqua profile image77
        Aquaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HP PJK! You will also find that your google stats do not match your HP stats so don't worry about that.

working