jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How passionate are you about HubPages?

1. cloudy_cool profile image76
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

How passionate are you about HubPages?

Are you here for the writing, the pocket-money, or just socializing?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4454752_f260.jpg

2. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm on holidays right now and i've spent a lot of time on here since my holidays started. i'm not sure if it's passion or just that i like to express my ideas and opinions but hub pages have been a blast so i enjoy it.

3. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

moderately, mainly here for writing and playing round...not pocket money tho.

4. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

I think passion for me, I love to write and learn new things. What better way to share with others the things I learn and know. Oppisite of that what better way for me to learn what others know and enjoy what they have to share. Oh and a little extra money never hurts either!

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I spend most all of my waking hours on the internet these days, and most of those hours are on this site; so I must be way into this.

No, I've not made my first hundred bucks yet, but yes, I will turn this hubmachine into money; and I will say everything that I want to say.

6. wytegarillaz profile image74
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

I enjoy writing , hopefully can help others , enjoy reading other peoples hubs as well, like to earn some money here, I earn on kooday every week, get more viewers from there as well !

7. robertbradley profile image60
    robertbradleyposted 7 years ago

Get involved with the HubPages community.  Read Hubs created by some of the more successful Hubbers to get an idea of what works. 
    and...
    Beware of ninjas.  But that's just good, solid, advice.

working