This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does Hubber score plays an important role in making you follow a person?

1. Valeed profile image80
    Valeedposted 7 years ago

Does Hubber score plays an important role in making you follow a person?

2. W. K. Hayes profile image92
    W. K. Hayesposted 7 years ago

Not really...normally, I'll stick to following hubbers with topics that interest me. The way I look at following hubber's work is like stockpiling my library with really great reading material.

3. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

I am in complete agreement with W. K. Hayes. But then I also follow who are following me, just to return the favor and read their work.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

not in the least.  actually find that many of the folks with high scores write about things i have no interest in so i don't follow them.

5. Shyla's Nana profile image60
    Shyla's Nanaposted 7 years ago

Not at all. I have only been doing this for a few weeks and if something catches my attention I will read it. I haven't spent as much time in HP as I need to, but I am trying to do that now. Sometimes the profile pic catches my attention as well as the user name. Several things play a role in it. Take care.

working