Adsense and Amazon, Which one you earn much?

1. daravuthz profile image73
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

Adsense and Amazon, Which one you earn much?

2. Masata profile image79
    Masataposted 7 years ago

for me I earn more with adsense. Most people would say that you could earn more with adsense over amazon because amazon only pays a small like two to five cent commission for every sale when adsense can vary from one cent to about five or more dollars per ad per click depending on the advertiser and what they set their advertising budget rate too. I mean in just a few click you could see more money with adsense then you will see with almost fifty clicks with amazon and amazon is an buy only commission so clicks don't really matter with them however google pays by the click and you don't have to buy anything. You you be the judge I hope I have answered your question. Thanks for asking and keep reading also look for my new post to go up soon. Check back often you don't want to miss the information that will be in them. Have a good day and god bless.

3. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Most months I earn more from amazon, but that is because I've been focusing more on product oriented hubs lately. The other answer from masata is incorrect on commissions from amazon.

You earn a percentage on the total amount of the product bought - from 4 - 8.5%. The more items you sell within a month the higher commission rate you get (though some items such as electronics are capped at 4%). So if the product retails at $100, you will get between $4 - $8.50 depending on how many other items you've sold.

My experience is that you get more from amazon per 1000 visitors than from adsense, but that will depend on your topics and their click values. I wrote a hub about my experiences with amazon and my top tips for earning well with them - it's on my profile if you fancy a read.

working