jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your hub traffic source?

1. Vaiebhav profile image83
    Vaiebhavposted 7 years ago

What is your hub traffic source?

Of the 250 page views I have received in the last 10 days, only 8 have come from Google search. That's less than 3% traffic from Google search. Do you have a similar experience? Are hubpages for hubbers, by hubbers only, with very little outside traffic coming in? Are we writing for ourselves? What's your experience?

2. BaliMermaid profile image57
    BaliMermaidposted 7 years ago

For my hubs I seem to have many sources of traffic but my top six are as follows.

google.com             752247
    hubpages.com          276749
    search.yahoo.com     261522
    google.co.uk         159306
    images.google.com    128468
    bing.com                  100550

that is a total of       1,678,842 unique visits which is about 50% of my total visits.  The remaining 1,721,000 come from 20 other sources.

I hope that answers your question.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Hello Vaiebhav. My traffic source for my 1 unpublished hub on hubpages is 100 percent referring sites. I now have an total of 1099 ever views. Thank you for this question. Big smile now. Hahaha.

4. Jasejames profile image72
    Jasejamesposted 7 years ago

Still Google is the main traffic source of mine. I don't have many hubs yet and just started writing here after the rebirth.

5. ImChemist profile image58
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

Even i am just newbie here (2 days only)  , but i get traffic from Google i know its not that so much , but I'm doing my work to optimize my hubs for keywords .
    You just need to optimize your hubs for keywords and get some quality backlinks and you will see the traffic coming from Google.