jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is the main source of most hub traffic?

1. easyguyevo profile image85
    easyguyevoposted 7 years ago

What is the main source of most hub traffic?

For example is most of your traffic from search engine or hubpages or whatever. Mines is from hubpages. But i am only now starting on hubpages.

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Most of mine are from hub pages but I am getting them from google and other places as well now !

3. kgnature profile image57
    kgnatureposted 7 years ago

It probably vaires depending on what you write about. Most of my traffic comes from Google.

4. Moon Daisy profile image83
    Moon Daisyposted 7 years ago

I would say that when you first start writing hubs most of your traffic will be from within HubPages.  But as your hubs get indexed by the search engines (and the time that this takes can vary), you will gradually find that most of your traffic comes from Google.  That's certainly my experience anyway.

5. DonnaWallace profile image72
    DonnaWallaceposted 7 years ago

I agree; most of my traffic currently comes from within Hub Pages. However, I create a lot of back links, and hope my traffic will come from other sources too!

6. M. Engebawy, PhD profile image70
    M. Engebawy, PhDposted 7 years ago

According to Google Analytics; 53% search engines, 19% referring sites (eZineArticles & Twitter), and 28% direct traffic. Traffic from HubPages is not much because I do not have many followers.

7. profile image57
    imr275posted 7 years ago

The main source is hubpages the more you write good articles the more you will expect a lot of traffic.the search engines also play a important role too.

8. gvannorman150 profile image70
    gvannorman150posted 7 years ago

90% of your traffic is going to be from hubpages.  As time goes by and your hubs mature then the search engine traffic will start to show up. 

Just remember that in order to drive search engine traffic to you site you need to properly write your hub. You need to perform the necessary keyword research and write about something that people actually search for.  I personally use Market Samurai for this purpose.

Market Samurai does cost a bit of money.  Just keep in mind that you can recoup that money in a matter of a few months with proper research and articles.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

My main source of my 1st  hub comes from 100% Referring Sites Traffic, 0% Search Engines, 0% Direct Traffic for " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER " with 27 visits and 46 Page Views and a total Page Views 3069 and 139 monthly views with an average 1023 views per hub for my 3 hubs as of July 1, 2011 A.D. 5:30 AM. This is awesome to have an average of 1023 views per hub on my 3 hubs in 13 months. You can compare your average per hub with my average per hub on 3 hubs that gets its traffic through 100% Referring Sites. Fukuoka, Japan; Ichikawa, Japan, Wuhan, China; Barcelona, Spain; Magdeburg, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Pelotas, Brazil; Montreal, Canada; Calgary, Canada; San Francisco, Ca.; New York City, New York. 8 countries and 12 cities as of July 1, 2011 A.D. 5:40 AM. Just the facts for " Daily Nuggets Moment AMBASSADOR BRANDON BUTLER "

working