jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the source of your hub traffic?

1. Vinaya Ghimire profile image89
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 5 years ago

What is the source of your hub traffic?

Until now, 90 percent traffic to my hubs was from hubpages, but now the statistics is quite reversed. I see traffic coming from ask, google, facebook, bing, yahoo, redgage, stumbleupon and many other bookmarking sites.

2. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

majority of my traffic comes from Hubpages still, 2. Google and surprisingly 3. reddit.

3. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 5 years ago

Hello Vinaya. I also am seeing more and more Google traffice and trickles from others places.

4. shesacraftymom profile image75
    shesacraftymomposted 5 years ago

I'm seeing a lot of traffic from Pinterest lately. Some of my hubs are becoming really popular there.

5. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

Right now, my greatest scource of traffic is from the HubPages, but I'm trying to increase traffic from search engines.

6. breastpumpreviews profile image82
    breastpumpreviewsposted 5 years ago

I get a majority of my traffic from hubpages, Facebook, hubpages, other sites, google, twitter, yahoo.  Just depends on the hub.

7. Nare Anthony profile image71
    Nare Anthonyposted 5 years ago

Mine is the following:
    1. Hubpages
    2. Google
    3.Facebook

8. VirginiaLynne profile image98
    VirginiaLynneposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure how long you've been on Hubpages.  My traffic for the first few months was from this site, but gradually, Google replaced it as #1 and now Google and all of the other worldwide Googles is at least 75% of the traffic.  I do get some from pintrest, bing, my own blog and hubpages too, but mostly Google.

9. dontaytte profile image74
    dontaytteposted 5 years ago

Most of my traffic comes from hubpages since I'm rather new I guess but I'm trying to increase my vocviews on google any suggestions

10. Esrom Art profile image61
    Esrom Artposted 5 years ago

The traffic to my hub especially come from: yahoo, bing, google, hubpages, shetoldme, and facebook. I have pinterest, but there is no traffic yet. Thanks

working