jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does building internal traffic from hubpages increase google ranking of my hub?

1. dosburros profile image81
    dosburrosposted 7 years ago

Does building internal traffic from hubpages increase google ranking of my hub?

My question really is based on if it is possible to give poor performing hubs a boost by increasing their hubpage traffic. Will google recognise this as legitimate traffic when ranking it?
    i.e. if a hub that was performing badly was linked to with other related hubs and gained a boost in traffic from hubpages would this help boost google ranking?

2. accofranco profile image83
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

Yes anchoring within hubs also assist your backlink...and tie your hubs together, which also  helps your google ranking...in summary, it does.

3. profile image60
    SmithBlackposted 7 years ago

Although I'm new to HubPages, I have done some freelance SEO work in my time, and internal linking of your hubs will definitely increase their authority in the eyes of search engines!

Your optimal setup would probably be:

Hub 1 -> Hub 2 -> Hub 3 -> Super Hub

Where "Super Hub" is the hub you want to promote in Google more.

4. tritrain profile image86
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Yes.  Especially valuable if they are of a related topic.

5. vinner profile image75
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Surely me also think, more internal traffic will give more Google traffic

6. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

There is already a LOT of automatic internal linking on HubPages - the tag and category pages, the "related Hubs" section on every Hub etc. 

While there's a lot of Hubbers on the books, the number of active Hubbers isn't all that big, so internal traffic isn't going to be significant enough to make a difference

7. profile image0
    guidetowebposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6182483_f260.jpg

To increase your Google ranking beside your content, you should be really careful about tags and backlinks. Because these two aspects are very important to rank high in Google.

Use as as much as related tags with your content and then create backlinks for your hubs. It will surely give your Hubs a decent rankings in Google.

working