jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a much better improvement of HP now in terms of google ranking?

1. lorenmurcia profile image89
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

Is there a much better improvement of HP now in terms of google ranking?

Why, I have just published my latest hub and it can already be searched in google unlike with my previous ones. Great, HP!

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

HP been in PR 6 lately. For me, my articles at HP are always indexed by google within 2-4 hours of publishing. That....is amazing!

Have not seen any improvement yet as what I am getting is about the same with last time smile

3. lorenmurcia profile image89
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

But it was indexed within minutes, that's why it made me think that  HP has a great ranking improvement. After publishing, I searched it after maybe 15 minutes and it was already there..

4. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

15 minutes - AWESOME!!
    It takes me hours to a day and a half to get listed sad

5. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I believe most PR 6 sites that are very active normally get indexed in minutes or hours after a certain time on the web

6. Cardisa profile image93
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I am happy to see that there are people who see the importance of PR. I just wrote a hub about improving page rank and was told by some readers that page rank is no longer important.

Google favors HP and our links are crawled and indexed much faster than most other sites. The crawlers start picking up your content even before they are published so in less two to three days after hitting the publish button, your hub can bee seen on the net. If you have been working on the hub for a few days, it has already been crawled so will show up much faster after publishing. That is why I like to let my hub sit a few days before publishing.

The more a site moves up the ranks the more traffic Google sends it's way and that is what Google says.

working