jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What has writing for hub pages done for you personally?

1. skyblugurll1 profile image60
    skyblugurll1posted 7 years ago

What has writing for hub pages done for you personally?

I am SO pleased with the discovery of Hubpages!  I get so much satisfaction out of writing on this site I could not even begin to tell you!  I love to teach and I love to take pictures.  What a great site to allow me to enrich other people's lives!  I've just figured out how to do things on here too!  (video uploading and amazon) I am just tickled pink!  Too much fun!  Thank you HubPages!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4519678_f260.jpg

2. blahokay1 profile image58
    blahokay1posted 7 years ago

Why don't you tell me or I will ask you the same question over and over and over.

3. skyblugurll1 profile image60
    skyblugurll1posted 7 years ago

Sounds like you are not a happy person... try a video from the 80's.. "walking on sunshine".. sorry you are that unhappy.. sincerely.. take care.

4. Sesshoumaru2st profile image60
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

ahh well,hmmm what has it done for me? I'm going to be honest nothing.Well some people get success off hub page,but i didn't really came here to be successful.I guess i came here to enjoy my time answering questions and reading a few hub when i have the chance.If you want to be successful on here,beat all the writers.Take their traffic away with better hub materials.

5. remaniki profile image79
    remanikiposted 6 years ago

Well, to be very honest, it was after a brief stint on hub pages that I got a break as a copywriter, so I am very happy that I got to know about Hub Pages.

I hubbed away happily for a few weeks and I cannot forget the happy times I enjoyed writing hubs, befriending other hubbers and posting comments that meant reading a lot of other hubs. I am also thankful to Hub Pages for the great experience as a writer as it was a prelude to my copywriting career.

I miss HP, so I visit once in a while at least to answer a few questions and check my score that has drastically come down because of inactivity.

working