jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How long did it take you to earn your first $$$ dollar from Hub pages?

1. b4murray profile image60
    b4murrayposted 7 years ago

How long did it take you to earn your first $$$ dollar from Hub pages?

2. Gary Rowell profile image59
    Gary Rowellposted 7 years ago

Still trying, but I have only been here for seven weeks!smile

3. nakmeister profile image80
    nakmeisterposted 7 years ago

Do you mean your first dollar or first $100 dollars? I've been on here about 8 weeks, and am up to £0.95 which is about $1.40.

4. Avamum profile image83
    Avamumposted 7 years ago

I have been on Hubpages for almost 3 months now, and am up to about $63 so far, so hopefully I will get my first payout (at $100) in the next couple of months.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'm about $15.00 away from my first payout; and I've been here a year.  Now, this is my fault, really, as I could have done much better if I'd tried more at it, but for a good four months I've been working much harder at project Hubpages.  The good news for me is that the more I write, the more stuff I think of to write, eventually I'll start to "win" much more often, and much greater rewards.  Keep working at it, it's a great hobby; lots of fun, and you can make lots of good friends.

6. Vaiebhav profile image79
    Vaiebhavposted 7 years ago

I am told that HubPages success comes with time and patience. I have been here only a couple of weeks, and the traffic is good. I am waiting for Google to find and index my hubs, which is when the real fun begins. I cannot stress enough the importance of SEO and keywords. Writing a good hub is one thing; making it easier for people to find your good hub is another. Did I mention patience?

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

after 7 months i'm up to $.01 but i don't come here to make money and i didn't even apply for adsense and other affiliates until a few months ago. i'm told the things i write about don't make money anyway but that's cool.

8. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I have been on hubpages for nearly ten months now and my second payout was issued from google on the 22nd of January. My first couple of months on here i didn't earn much at all but once my hubs started hitting the first page of the google search i saw my traffic go up and up which meant i was earning lots more.

9. online4income profile image74
    online4incomeposted 7 years ago

Well, I haven't actually created enough hubs which can help me to earn money. I only spend some time here, but even my few hubs to generate a few dollars every month.

Closed to reply

working