RAISE YOUR HANDS who make $10 or more a day on Hub Pages.

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 15 years ago

So how can you do it and what do you think you will be earning after like a couple of months?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I made $1100 last month spread across the three affiliates:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Making-Money-On … t-hubpages

My target is to make this eventually become a living wage. I would hazard a guess you can acheive that within about 6 months if that is all you do.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Great hub, Mark. Question though -- why only one outgoing link?

2. kmackey32 profile image64
        kmackey32posted 15 years agoin reply to this

WOW I really suck. lol
        I have made a few cents while i have been here!!

3. KCC Big Country profile image82
        KCC Big Countryposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's impressive....I wanna be like you when I grow up!

4. nicomp profile image60
        nicompposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Do you have any thoughts as to why eBay accepts some affiliates and rejects others? I've been rejected twice already. They don't provide much feedback.

5. apeksha profile image67
        apekshaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

great.congrats...and many a times I asked help to other hubbers ..but ..no help..

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 15 years ago

I understand your "need to know" but can only say it took me quite a while (about 10 months) to receive my first AdSense check (which happens when you earn $100 or more in total).  In all fairness, though, most Hubbers who are earning the $10 per day (and there are some) seem to be using Affiliate capsules with Amazon and/or eBay in addition to Google AdSense, while I'm only using AdSense.

You might want to browse through the Forums for topics that address the issue of making money on HubPages and/or other sites with your writing.  I'm now doing that at least weekly and always learn something new.

3. Lissie profile image76
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

$10 - $20 best day so far $22, average just over $10
    adsense
    my aim is $2000/month or about $66/day

http://lissowerbutts.com/you-really-can … -hubpages/

4. ethel smith profile image81
    ethel smithposted 15 years ago

I wish I could make that much and kick the paid work in to touch. Currently Amazon seems to be a dead loss. Still I will be patient and report back if I suddenly am able to live like a millionaire lol.

Ultimate Hubberposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hope you make at least a 100$ a month. Should be that as you have written 46 quality hubs.

5. BristolBoy profile image63
    BristolBoyposted 15 years ago

That would be a good amount to make.  Think at the moment the maximum i have made in a day is approximately $40 when I got a surge in page views from Yahoo!

http://alittleextramoneyuk.blogspot.com … nings.html

However, I generally average about a single dollar, but then I only have a few hubs!

I read the detail on the link you posted. That is impressive.

6. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 15 years ago

My highest day so far has been $10 and some change. But, I'm averaging $6 a day the last 15 days or so. Last month, I averaged $3.63 a day.

For amazon earnings, my highest day has been around $30. I have been making almost one sale a day, but the commissions vary. I'm happy with anything from Amazon...I mainly focus on Adsense.

I plan to get up to $20 a day (with adsense) by the end of August so I can earn around $600 a month.

Now this is really interesting that you have managed to earn such good amounts within 2 months of joining the HubPages.

What's the secret behind your success here?[I will call it success as most people don't achieve such benchmarks that quickly.]

7. gamergirl profile image88
    gamergirlposted 15 years ago

Last month I made 97 bucks, would've been more but Amazon shut down all affiliate accounts for my state no thanks to some shady lawmaking.

I'm looking at making more this month, but honestly I can tell you that after being a member of the site for 2 days you won't instantly make thousands of dollars - it takes time, research, quality writing, and tweaking. smile

8. relache profile image67
    relacheposted 15 years ago

My average earnings for 2009 so far are $300/month, which is about $10/day.

1. viryabo profile image95
      viryaboposted 15 years agoin reply to this

When, oh when will i get there. Earn roughly 50p (sterling)a day.Lousy hun!!

I haven't earned a dime yet. Think it takes time for your hubs to rank high in SERPS(Search Engine Result PageS). As she is on Hub Pages for around 3 years, so 300/month make sense.

1. meetbrandon profile image69
          meetbrandonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Ultimate Hubber, I have a hub I did on my first day (less than a week ago) already in the Top 10 on Google.  Search "tithing scripture."  Its all a matter of good SEO.

That is really nice!!!

2. viryabo profile image95

I guess you're right.

9. Julie-Ann Amos profile image63
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 15 years ago

£5-6 sterling a day BUT amazon and ebay are very unpredictable.

10. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 15 years ago

Nothing so far, and not counting on an income from hupages.

11. traceye profile image60
    traceyeposted 15 years ago

Around $800 last month from hubpages.

What does that work out?  $26 a day?

But to be fair, I've been an internet marketer for a while now so I do have some experience in mmo, even though I've only started using hubpages (and loving them).

Keep learning and you'll be earning more in no time.

Tracey

1. viryabo profile image95

Thanks for the encouragement. BTW what does MMO stand for?

1. traceye profile image60
        traceyeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Make Money Online

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71

Now this is really amazing that some1 can make this much with just 48 hubs. These got to be some really high quality hubs.

1. traceye profile image60
        traceyeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

LOL, you don't need high quality hubs (although I'm not saying my hubs suck) you just need lots of highly targeted traffic and good rankings in the SERPS  (search engine rankings).

I'm more about making money online than I am about writing masterpiece hubs.  Gotta feed the family wink

You mean Search Engine Result Pages(SERPS). LOL... kidding... I might take some MMO and SEO classes from you.

12. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

I do smile

That's nice

13. my-success-guru profile image58
    my-success-guruposted 15 years ago

I make $10 per day! oh you didn't mean my day job. My bad! By the way did you know job stands for (Just over broke) LOL I found it's still better to have a job so you aren't way under broke LOL

14. my-success-guru profile image58
    my-success-guruposted 15 years ago

Seriously who makes $10 per day or more on Hubpages?

I think if there are any, they want to keep their wealth a secret. :d

15. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 15 years ago

I've made over $10 a day since my fifth month on HubPages... What was that, about 2 years ago?  On a particularly good day, I once made over $200 from a single hub.

Now this is quite a profile. How did you do it?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image72
        Maddie Ruudposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Bubblegum, shoestring, and a little bit of luck...

No, but really, it was a lot of trial and error at the beginning, then I saw what worked and continued to do it.  I started a series of hubs on my process (see http://hubpages.com/hub/Success-on-HubPages), but I've let it slip after two.  I should get back on that.

16. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

I make on average $20-$25 a day. My lowest day is typically around $18. Last month across all three affiliates, I averaged over $900.

My secret... There's not one. Write whatever interests me.

17. jenblacksheep profile image62
    jenblacksheepposted 15 years ago

I've not earned a single thing so far. But I think that's mainly because I've just published my hubs and hoped for the best. I am determined at some point to go through and sort out keywords and all these other things I've been hearing about!

18. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 15 years ago

I just sorted through my records and channels and realize that I'm making $10 a day and more combining adsense, Amazon and Ebay. So it can happen fairly quickly.

I've just gotten into the morning routine of writing at least one hub, with my Coffee and Toast.

1. BristolBoy profile image63
      BristolBoyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That is a really good idea.  I keep having problems deciding what to write about though.  Some of my hubs take a while and I am trying to write about hubs which both interest me and have a chance of achieving traffic - which is easier said than done!

19. profile image0

Bristol Boy I learned a long time ago, that if you want to make alot of money online you have to write a lot. And it has to be done consistently everyday. Between one thing and another I write about 2,500 words a day, atleast 6 days a weak, usually seven. This is my job, not a hobby.

Yes that is good going.  I guess I have been poor in my efforts up until now in terms of making money.  Am planning on making my next few hubs much more suitable for generating money though.

20. profile image0

I think you're being needlessly hard on yourself. You've had some impressive successes here. It's always hard to turn away from fun writing. Yesterday I wrote a book review, just because I loved the book so much. I know it won't be a big cash cow. But it was fun to write.

Thanks.  I guess I have been lucky with my surge in earnings on one day.  Just don't think I have made my hubs which I have made so far have been targeted enough towards ways of making money.  Thinking of attempting to see if I can create hubs which are both fun and likely to make me money, using the Adwords keyword tool.  Hopefully I will be able to make it and then I will be happy and have the best of both worlds!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)