jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the main reason for you to join hubpages?

1. DellNixon profile image73
    DellNixonposted 7 years ago

What is the main reason for you to join hubpages?

2. Masata profile image77
    Masataposted 7 years ago

I like to write and make money while I do it and hubpages allows me to do both. So I am here but I am looking to help as many people as I can.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image89
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

I like writing and showing off.  I also like money.

Oh, and it was free to get started.

Now, I'm here I like the community, the forums, the feedback.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

To make some extra bit of money and SEO.

5. profile image58
    rieomposted 7 years ago

My reasons are hopefully a passive income.  Also, I like writing on topics of my choosing. I choose hubpages for these reasons but also because of the community here.  It is not stressful writing here and I am enjoying my time here.  I am a relative newbie.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

to give and recieve feedback on my writting

7. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I like to write about millions (okay, probably not that many subjects!) subjects on the net, I'm a unique person, and so are you, so someone out there will not only be interested in what you and I have to say, someone out there might benefit from what you and I have to say.

I did write on myspace for years, but the administration of that site destroyed the site; as it was a blogger's paradise, I took my show to hubpages, started taking the whole thing more seriously; and realized that it can and will be profitable should I continue to be diligent, and serious about it.

8. Dr. Amilia profile image38
    Dr. Amiliaposted 7 years ago

I like writing and well sometimes I am too tired to sleep, if that makes any sense.

working