jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Why did you join HubPages?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Why did you join HubPages?

2. Torch Harrison profile image82
    Torch Harrisonposted 7 years ago

It seemed like the prudent thing to do......lol.

3. sportyfunster profile image69
    sportyfunsterposted 7 years ago

Just to see if I can supplement my income on the side and interact with fellow bloggers

4. Lisa HW profile image71
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I'd been writing more articles on assignment than I found particularly satisfying (as a writer), so I signed up to be able to write whatever I feel like writing.  Potential earnings was also a factor.

5. Arthur Fontes profile image81
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

I joined because I had been thinking about writing for a few years.  I was selling content for awhile before I realized that I wanted to maintain ownership of my writing.   A google search later and I found hubpages which was exactly the kind of format I had been searching for.

6. profile image51
    anthonyallenposted 7 years ago

I joined because I enjoy writing and sharing my knowledge and experience as well as I enjoy reading and learning from others. The HubPages community is a repository of so much information and I'm proud to be a part of it.

7. VC624 profile image55
    VC624posted 7 years ago

I joined because I wanted the opportunity to express myself in an environment where people could give me feedback.

8. starqueen13 profile image58
    starqueen13posted 7 years ago

I wanted to have a great place to post my stories online where they can be read by many people and so i can learn how to make my stories better, and my mom has an account and she wanted another follower smile but hey, who doesn't?

9. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

I have always wanted to write and this is a good place to try it out and hopefully earn some money!

10. buzzbucks profile image40
    buzzbucksposted 7 years ago

To Learn..

To enjoy ..

To Share..

To Earn..

11. Canal_Digital profile image59
    Canal_Digitalposted 7 years ago

There are a couple of reasons why I am using HubPages, but the main one of them is that there is no better way to gain more visibility of my writing.

Another main reason is that HubPages is different from any other article directory. Here I can have some fun and read all kind of interesting information.

12. vagabund profile image56
    vagabundposted 7 years ago

I join hubpages because of networking with others, writing and make some income as well. I run webiste myself and since I join hub today have already addiction to it. I'm reading, learning, and just keep going can't stop. It's amazing way for expression and rewarding in many ways. It build your writing skills and build your networking at the same time. I love it!