jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you know if your adsense is working?

1. rpalulis profile image82
    rpalulisposted 7 years ago

How do you know if your adsense is working?

Been signed up for over 10 months have 32 hubs they are getting traffic but I have yet to see a single penny earned from any of my hubs.  I am starting to become a little skeptical.  2300 hits may not be a lot but does this really mean that in all 2300 times my hubs have been viewed not a single ad was hit?

2. devsir profile image60
    devsirposted 7 years ago

If your adsense account is active, you will be getting the details like page impressions with your adsense id, ad clicks, estimated earnings etc. in your adsense account. So, if you are getting the details in your adsense account, it means your adsense  account is live but the problem may be in the ads position in your hubs. Your ads may not be visible to the viewers or so. Check out your ads alignmnet etc.

3. BloggingPilar profile image68
    BloggingPilarposted 7 years ago

I found out today actually, because I noticed that I have $1.04 in my adsense account, and had no idea how it got there, that someone actually has to click on one of the google ads for you to make money from them. I found an ad on one of your hubs that interested me and I clicked on it, so check your stats tomorrow and see what happens. smile Good luck!

4. KevinStyles profile image57
    KevinStylesposted 7 years ago

2,300 views and not a single click is a bit weird, by my worse estimation, you should have at least 1 click per 1,000 views or at extremely best estimated of 1 click per 100 views. Check if your adsense id numbers match in hubpages and in google adsense if not, correct them manually. This doesn't help, jump over to the adsense forums to draw attention from a adsense employee to review your account.

5. Dr irum profile image59
    Dr irumposted 7 years ago

Thats really strange  , i think your account is not working you should contact google adsense or post a query in google adsense forum or visit google adsense FAQ .

Closed to reply