jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I contact hubpages creators I really would like to ask them something abo

1. Masata profile image77
    Masataposted 7 years ago

How do I contact hubpages creators I really would like to ask them something about their site?

I run a social network and I was wondering how hubpages set up their award system and if it was possible for me to integrate the system to my network or something similar?

2. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Use the help modules to the right of the home pages and the question could have been answered. Most likely however based on what you are suggesting would not be feasible because the engineers of Hubpages do not allow other websites other than Google Adsense.

3. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I think it is very unlikely that they will integrate their system with yours. But from what I can see it works like this: on a regular schedule, they compute the awards and accolades of all Hubbers and they give it to them. These are the messages that you see in your Hubtivity and profiles.

The accolades themselves only appear every 24 hours when the profile pages are recomputed. So when you receive an accolade it may take up to 24 hours before the image of the accolade is actually shown on your profile (together with other accolades on the right).

4. agvulpes profile image89
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

I would suggest that you get the answer straight from the horses mouth and contact Hubpages management. Try the contact links on this page:
    http://hubpages.com/about/team

Good luck.:-)

working