jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Every time I try to up vote an answer by nightwork4, the green button greys but

1. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Every time I try to up vote an answer by nightwork4, the green button greys but the vote doesn't...

register,  Is someone on the admin fooling around with his votes gained record or my voting ability?

2. simplymoneyboy profile image60
    simplymoneyboyposted 7 years ago

Why dont you send an mail to hubpages? Because they will help you with the problem. Normally it never happen to anyone unless there is a bug in script.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

hmm.......now THAT is interesting!  I can't say that I've seen that problem myself, but I do know who nightwork4 is, and so, as I like that individual, hope you find an answer.

4. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

hmmm, that is very interesting and i thank you for the attempt. i noticed that when i answer questions and check later that even though the question is only an opinion, i continuously have a negative 1. things that make you go hmmm.

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

This has run its course.  It is interesting to note that since I've posted this, every time I've voted for nightwork4, the vote has registered, instantly?
    Simplymoneyboy, I posted here rather than contact admin because I wanted it to appear in public.

Closed to reply

working