jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you ever answer polls on other hubs ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Do you ever answer polls on other hubs ?

I have seen on other hubs where they have had a lot of people answer polls & answered them myself , so I did some on hubs but no one answers them, Do you or do you not like them ?

2. yenajeon profile image80
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

I don't dislike or like them, but when I feel like voting, I vote!

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I like voting in the polls and I usually do (if the questions make sense).  Even if I am not interested in voting because the question is non-sensical, I always take a look at the results.

4. iamalegend profile image74
    iamalegendposted 7 years ago

usually i do vote on interesting hubs. It's fun

5. CDL Career Coach profile image72
    CDL Career Coachposted 7 years ago

I like the polls, but I don't get a lot of traffic to my hubs and so very few responses (sometimes only my own vote) when I use the polls.  I usually answer them on other people's hubs when I'm reading though.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Yes I do. I'll make a note to myself to start incorporating more poll capsules.  I often just forget that I've got that option.

7. Treasuresofheaven profile image73
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

I vote in polls and incorporate polls in my hubs.  I answer and look at the results.  Thanks for the question.

8. Don Ship profile image79
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

I vote only when the question is interesting.

9. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

yeah some times i do all of that but where i found to do that i just vote up or down and makes likes and dislikes as well

10. Andrew0208 profile image57
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

Yes I do vote or answer polls on other hubs. I've got lots of votes on a few of my hubs also. I observed that people tend to vote when a daring question of theirs that brought them to read your hub are asked on the poll.

Results from poll voting actually helps the publisher to vary and address on certain areas of the subject. It engages the hub visitors with due confidence to check back.

11. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 7 years ago

I like answering the polls on hubs because its a good way for the writers to get feedback on their subjects.

12. PMS9 profile image72
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

If the question is interesting, first I answer it, then I check the ratio of answers. I like this polls option and mostly I participate in it.

13. garyyoungberg profile image60
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

When I am reading an article and come across a poll, I answer it if it is a common sense question that has relevance to the subject matter.

14. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

I answer the polls as I agree with others that the polls are a way to help writers focus on interests of the readers.  I am really interested in polls that are thought provoking and push me to think about things that I might not otherwise consider.  That is what I try to do when I add polls.