jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why am I not receving new hub alerts?

1. Genna East profile image89
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

Why am I not receving new hub alerts?

For some reason, I am not receiving e-mails advising me of all of new hubs written by hubbers that I follow.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thank you! 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4550435_f260.jpg

2. Genna East profile image89
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

Ooops...sorry about the additional photo. sad  Sheesh.  I'm still learning how hubpages works.

3. fibo777 profile image59
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Maybe alerts go to your spam box. It is also possible that the hubbers that you follow do not write much.

4. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

Go to my account in your profile and select edit profile. In there check out the options you prefer to like 'allow hubpages to contact you' 'Email me when I get new followers?' 'Allow others to contact you?' Email me when authors I'm following publish etc
    Hope this will help you.

5. caltex profile image60
    caltexposted 7 years ago

I am experiencing the same, but the alerts eventually come.  I believe there is just some kind of a delay.  I doubt it is something we can fix from our end.

6. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I don't understand it either.  There are a few people I regularly receive alerts on and the rest (my fan base) I never get any indication that they have a new hub.  I have to go out prospecting to find out what is going on with others in most cases. WB

Closed to reply

working