jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In the "Traffic Sources" section of hubpges, is there any option of filtering by

1. VISHKI profile image73
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

In the "Traffic Sources" section of hubpges, is there any option of filtering by hub? I mean I...

want to know who are the traffic drivers to each of my individual hubs. Is there any way I can do this?

2. minso profile image75
    minsoposted 7 years ago

For individual hubs, click on the hub title from your account page, which leads to view mode.

There you will find 'stats' as one of the menu items on the top (along with edit, delete, suggest-links). Click on stats and you can see traffic and other statistics for the specific hub.

You can get a more detailed view of traffic sources from Google Analytics but I think that will be total.

3. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4571828_f260.jpg

No there isn't, but if you go to each of your hubpages once you signed in you can go to the top of each individual Hubpage and click on 'stats'.

This will bring up all the stats for that particular hubpage

Over time it will provide keywords used to get to your Hub and any keywords used that are not in your hub as well as traffic sources.

This is a great tool to fine tune your hub over time to get better performance from your hubpage or even get ideas for writing complimentary hubs.

Hope I have been helpful.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image100
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Open a Google Analytics account, it's free; and from there you can analyze every last detail of your traffic.  You can literally find out information about your traffic there that you'd never considered that you might ever even need or want to know.

5. VISHKI profile image73
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

Thanks guys, all your answers were helpful. I didn't know about the stats thing on top of my page. I usually never visit my own hubs because the hubpages counts my own visits too which I dont want. So I avoid that. But from now on, I will visit it on a weekly basis or so to find my stats for that hub. I'll also signup for google analytics, its been pending for long time now.

working