jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Facebook "Likes" disappearing?

1. kentuckyslone profile image83
    kentuckysloneposted 7 years ago

Facebook "Likes" disappearing?

I was looking at my hubs today and noticed one that has 0 Likes but the last time I looked at it it had over 30. I know that the users didnt remove their "Likes" because I was one who had clicked the Like button myself. Anyone else see this happen or have an explanation. By the way I am talking about 1 hub at this point, havent checked the others yet

2. profile image0
    Ruach Eishposted 7 years ago

No, I have not noticed this happening on any of mine yet, but I will keep an eye out for it.

3. kentuckyslone profile image83
    kentuckysloneposted 7 years ago

I looked around and it seems that it has only happened to one of my hubs - http://hubpages.com/hub/Did-Giants-Once-Walk-the-Earth

Very strange!

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I've seen that happen, but the last time that I looked at the hub of mine that that happened to, the FB "likes" tally had returned.  I'd look at it again tomorrow, or something; I've had all sorts of little glitches on HP that have righted themselves in time.

5. agvulpes profile image86
    agvulpesposted 7 years ago

I may be totally barking up the wrong tree here but this may be why your 'likes' disappear !
    I believe that for your likes to appear you have to be logged into 'facebook' first and then either visit your Hub or refresh the page :-)
    Facebook has a habit of 'logging' me off without my knowledge!

working