jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why did the hub pages censor this question - "I saw your hubscore It's that magi

1. pinetreehugger profile image59
    pinetreehuggerposted 7 years ago

Why did the hub pages censor this question - "I saw your hubscore It's that magic figure 1...

....... What's Next. Why hubpages do this?". It was in reference to a hubbers score going down from 87 to "1" overnight. There were numerous responses to this question. What does the hub pages have to hide?

2. Stepens profile image56
    Stepensposted 7 years ago

They are probably trying to hide glitches in their system. They know they have some but they don't appreciate it when people exploit it.

3. N.E. Wright profile image79
    N.E. Wrightposted 7 years ago

You know I did not realize they censored that question about me.  I did try to find out if there where ever any other answers and I realize now I could not find the question.

Again, I do not know what is going on, but I appreciate your questions on my behalf.

Take Care,

N.E.

4. allwriter profile image70
    allwriterposted 7 years ago

I had asked this question to N.E. Thanks pinetreehugger for followup. And Hubpages must be thinking that they got caught .... So they needed to hide it from all the other hubbers.. God is watching though. Peace.

Warning: Watch out for this question too. It can be tanked also, by moderator.

5. pinetreehugger profile image59
    pinetreehuggerposted 7 years ago

I'm sure you are correct allwriter, and those who are in charge here at the hub pages will censor and try to silent this question as well. But that's okay, because we can create more questions about this wrong doing towards a fellow hubber's score being unfairly reduced to the #1, just as quickly as they can erase them. And this topic will NEVER go away until they correct this great wrong doing towards a well respected fellow hubber.

working