jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is a hub score?

1. Pixieberry profile image57
    Pixieberryposted 7 years ago

What is a hub score?

2. gypsumgirl profile image87
    gypsumgirlposted 7 years ago

Not that I don't want to answer your question...there are many factors that make up the hub score.  I see that you are new to HubPages.  I would suggest that you scroll down to the bottom of the page and check out the learning center.  I learned a great deal when I visited.  There are many great "readings" and videos for you to learn about the system.

Good luck!

3. juniorsbook profile image73
    juniorsbookposted 7 years ago

Screening of quality content of individual Hubs gets score this is called Hubscore and it takes into account many factors and will change over time with the hubs performance, which are traffic, reputation of the Hubber, contribution to the community, response of readers to the Hub, uniqueness of content, don’t be impatient of your Hubs' HubScores, just put in good work which will get good results.

4. thewanderer profile image65
    thewandererposted 7 years ago

You should just search about it in forums there are a lot of them in there. look for hubscore and huberscore they are not the same but you should read on huberscore as well.

5. JLClose profile image61
    JLCloseposted 7 years ago

I'm still not completely sure what  hub score is, but yours will shoot right up if you keep writing the way you do!